Chapter 11

Before Kira could approach Jimmy since she was done intimidating Kyle, Stan approached her grabbing Kira's attention, "Kira, Jimmy and I need your help with something," he informed, "Just think of this as two side quests before you could go back doing the main quest. Which was recruiting the goths."

"Fine, so what is it that you need my help with?" Kira questioned.

"All is lost. My contacts, my maps, my friends list. All is taken from me by the She-Ogre. She has no soul," Stan answered, 'Please don't tell me the She-Ogre is his mom?! I seriously don't want to be on anyone's bad side,' Kira thought. Taking a deep breath Kira nod her head in agreement, 'I truly hope that I don't regret this,' Kira thought, "You will help me battle the She-Ogre and reclaim my iPhone?" Stan asked with a hopeful voice.

"*Sigh* Yes," Kira answered.

"Perhaps you ARE one to be trusted. Very well. Let us end this," Stan told as Kira immediately left to talk to Jimmy.

As she approached the Bard, "You know what every good bard should have? A flute," Jimmy answered his own question, "If I had a flute, I could play f-f-fantastic melodies. If only I had a flute. My Facebook says the rancher might be selling one. You know where the ranch is? I'd love to see if I can buy that flute."

Pulling out her phone she locates the nearby ranch, "I found the ranch so let us get going and buy you that flute," Kira told as she and Jimmy left to go get the flute.

Traveling past the storage unit and arriving at the ranch, "Oh boy the cattle ranch! We're here! EXCUSE US?! HELLO?!" Jimmy yelled for the owner of the ranch.

"Hey! Get off my ranch!" the rancher yelled as he approached them.

"Sorry to bother you sir. We are elven warriors of the forest," Jimmy greeted, "I understand you might have a f-f-flute for sale?"

"You want to buy the flute?" the rancher questioned. Kira noticed that Jimmy was trying to explain to the rancher the reason he was buying, was because of his magical songs of enchantment but he was having a hard time saying enchantment.

"Sir we would like to buy the flute so that my friend here could play some magical songs of enchantment," Kira explained as Jimmy gave her a grateful nod.

"Yeah well, only problem is the flute's in the barn and that's where the crazy cattle are locked up! Damndest thing I ever saw. Some of the cattle started acting real funny," the rancher informed, "I tried to calm 'em down but they shouted something in German and then tried to kill me!"

"Well, don't worry sir. You just need help from a level ten bard and his warrior friend. Leave it to us!" Jimmy told pointing toward himself and Kira.

"All right. If you say so. Here's the keys to the barn," the rancher handed Kira the keys before leaving them to do whatever they needed to do.

Opening the barn's doors they entered, "All right, cows. It's time to stop misbehavin'," Jimmy sternly told the cows. When the four cows turned around they saw the cows wearing either helmets or hats while also wearing a cloth around their leg with a Nazi symbol on the cloth, "Looks like we got a fight on our hands," Jimmy stated the obvious.

Observing the Nazi cows carefully Kira saw the cows have dynamite strapped to their bodies, "Careful, Jimmy they have dynamite! We can not allow them to attack first and set off the dynamite!" Kira warned summoning her powers to take out the first two of the Nazi cows. Releasing the fire at the two cows causing the dynamite to light up before exploding while causing the other two Nazi cows defenses to go down. Jimmy sang a lullaby as it made the two remaining Nazi cows to fall asleep as Kira did the same move again defeating the last remaining Nazi cows.

"Yeah we did it!" Jimmy cheered, "Now let us go find that flute."