Chapter 12

Kira climbed up a ladder to the barn's loft searching for the flute, seeing a chest somewhat hidden behind some hay stacks. Opening the chest it revealed a flute and some other items, grabbing the flute she looked down from the loft to see Jimmy also looking for the flute, "Jimmy, I found the flute!" she yelled climbing down the ladder.

"That's great! Let's go inform the rancher," Jimmy advised as he left the barn with Kira following not to far behind him.

The rancher saw them return, "Hey, you did it! You elves are pretty all right! Did you find the flute?" he asked as Kira handed the flute to Jimmy since he was the closest to the rancher.

"I sure did, Rancher Bill! And now my bardic abilities will be greater than ever before," Jimmy answered by demonstrating with the flute.

"Well, you earned it. See ya 'round," Rancher Bill bid them a good bye before leaving.

"Thanks, Kira. Where should we go next?" Jimmy thanked.

"No problem but we need to go our separate ways," Kira informed, "I have to do a quest for Stan. Do you know where he lives because his phone has been taken? "

"Understood, I'll show you on the map where he lives." Jimmy showed Kira where Stan lives on her phone, "Call me if you need my help," Jimmy told her before leaving.

"I will," she promised as she waved goodbye, 'I want to get this over with,' Kira mentally sighed. Arriving at her destination, Kira saw Stan waiting for her outside his house approaching him, "Let's get this over with so that I can go home," she muttered bored.

Entering Stan's house he leads her to the staircase, "Nothing can prepare you for this battle," Stan told, "If I die, tell the guys I fought bravely." Rolling her eyes at Stan for being over dramatic, walking up the stairs Stan lead her to a door. Opening the door Stan rushed inside, "Give me back my iPhone, DEMON!!!!" Stan demanded.

"You little TURD!" a girl with braces spat and angrily glared at them.

"I've brought help! Let's see you try and take us both!" Stan was pulled back by Kira who saw the She-Ogre tried to tackle Stan.

"Give back your brother's phone before I make you!" Kira threatened glaring at his sister hoping she would back down but her prays weren't answered.

"We'll see about that turd!" Stan's sister throws a punch at Kira who dodged as Kira punched Stan's sister's stomach.

Kira then grabbed the She-Ogre's head and kneed her in the face before putting her in a choke hold, "DO.YOU.YIELD?" Kira questioned through gritted teeth while keeping her hold on Stan's sister.

"I-I....... yield," his sister surrendered knowing that she can't fight against Kira who was stronger than her, Stan was shocked that Kira overpowered his older sister, Kira has gained some of his respect because of her defeating his sister alone.

"Take mine iPhone again, and I shall bring justice swifter yet," Stan warned snapping out of his shock and grabbing his phone. Exiting the room and leaving the house Stan turned to Kira as she raised her eyebrow at him, "I bow to you, ogre-slayer. I'm glad to call you friend," Stan thanked her.

"It wasn't a problem dude," Kira smirked knowing that she has somewhat earned the elves trust.