Hangover at the Bakugou house!

Start from the beginning

There was a tiny knock at the door "Mummy are you ok?" Haru called through "Yes little man just having a minute...You having fun with Grandma and Granddad?" you ask as you wipe your face. "Yeh they gave me ice cream!" he laughed as he ran down the corridor giggling. "Sons of bitches!" you groan. "Let me guess he likes ice cream." Katsuki laughs "Oh yeh. Hates spicy food though." you laugh remember Ash eat the chilli dogs you made.

"Definitely his kid then. Also, I would of spoke to you at Icy Hot's wedding but you had to rush off!" he chuckled "It was the talk of the wedding for a good chunk of it!" he was still chuckling as your cheeks blushed "I know. I was so embarrassed as Ash just laughed." The way the two of you were laughing about stuff it was like you never lost contact for all those years. "Are you going to that shitty picnic meet up thing they do once a month?" he looked at you curiously deciding whether it was worth his time going. 

"Yeh I think Haru will want to play with the other kids. You should see him with Sakura Todoroki. Already had their first kiss. It's adorable on the though cheek." you smile as you grab your phone showing him a picture.

"Wow just like his dad" he smirked as you both cleaned up a little before you went downstairs, but first as Katsuki got some actual clothes on instead of boxers and a vest. You hadn't actually realised until he stood up making you blush, as you had just been sat on his knee and he had certainly filled out a lot since school. "Where is mummy's little man?" you called out as you walk downstairs, feeling a little better. The two adults sit smiling at you placing a coffee down, as Haru ran into your arms. "I missed you, mummy! You were pooping for ages!" he giggled thinking he was funny.

"Well, when you gotta poop...you gotta poop buddy!" you smile as Mitsuki looks at you to make sure you were ok. "We missed you both! I'm glad you're out and about again!" she gave you another hug as Katsuki walked in the room. Haru hadn't noticed yet and didn't know that Mitsuki was the mum of his favourite hero since you had made them swear to not tell him. "Talking about someone I missed...He finally shows up!" She pouted "Shut it!" he grimaced as you glared at him with Haru kissing your face.

"Mummy who is that?" as he turned around though his face lit up looking back at you then to Katsuki who gave him a thumbs up. "I hear that you're my number one fan!" he smirked at you making you rolling your eyes before Haru looked at you in complete shock "What did you tell Daddy that you were going to tell Ground Zero if you ever met him?" he was too stunned for the longest time before he jumped off into the guys arms talking at him as Katsuki tried to answer all his questions.

You helped Mitsuki to make dinner since your son was distracted, then you heard the next conversation "My daddy said you and my mummy used to smooch at school. My mummy gives the best at smooches...and that's why you and daddy smooched her sooo much." this made Katsuki laugh remembering how amazing it felt to kiss you. "Your mummy gives the best smooches" he glanced at you for the briefest moment as you go bright red. Mitsuki happened to glance at you but doesn't comment for a change.

After that, you all have dinner together Haru questioning Katsuki the whole time. Mitsuki made you a spicy curry whilst Haru has chips, chicken nuggets, and beans. Haru kept calling Katsuki Ground Zero which you found super cute. "You know what because I used to kiss your mummy, you can use my real name sound cool?" Katsuki said to the little black-haired boy. "OOOOOO" was the only response the little guy commented as you reminded him to eat his dinner.

Katsuki asked if you could drive him to the school to pick up his car which you agreed to since your son hadn't really stopped asking him questions for at least two hours. Haru wasn't happy that he had to sit in the back though. "Nice wheels." the ash-blonde comments as he jumps in the ford ranger. "It was Ash's...mine got crushed when he saved the bus," you said as you looked at Haru in the mirror drifting off to sleep. "He had it all, didn't he? I'm jealous," he smirked but he didn't say it to mean it as an offence.

"The best thing I have now is that little monster in the back. He is literally my everything." you smile as he mumbles in his sleep. "I bet...he is a great kid. I don't want to step in place of Ash but I would like to be there for you guys." he smiled "I'm not saying, I want us back together. I know it's too soon but I want to just be there if you need anything. I get it that I'm also busy being a hero as well but I missed you. Even if it was just talking like we did today." he grinned as you drove towards your old school.

"I think. I would like that." you smile back at the man next to you. "I think this weekend is the first I've taken off in forever." he laughed at it sounded amazing his deep manly laugh "wow workaholic much." you laughed back "Well you see I use to have another person who told me I would be the number one hero once." he smiled ever so briefly but you could see he meant it.

 "Yeh I heard she was a loser extra though!" you smirked as you raised your eyebrows at him. "Yeh she was but I think that was an idiot that said that. Who is probably extremely sorry for all the stupid shit he said." he sighed feeling a little defeated.

"Well...he will be sorry if he swears around my son again!" you smirk as the guy hadn't changed in his personal life, he was still cocky and arrogant but he had respect for others more. His anger was just his way of showing it sometimes. As you pulled up you noticed his flashy sports car, "Nice wheels!" you smirked quoting what he had said to you "Yeah...gotta admit, I prefer this right now!" he looked towards you and then looked at your son waking up.

"I can drive you next week if you want. I'm sure Haru will like it if you joined us." you blurted out smiling as he stepped out the car. "I think....I will I've not just hung with the guys in like forever. Plus I need to look out for my number one fan. I'll text you." he commented before getting into his car and driving off. Taking a few deep breaths you also pulled off and decided to visit Ash's grave you hadn't been since the funeral, so felt it was time to visit more often.

After getting some flowers you got the cemetery. "Hey, daddy!" Haru commented running towards the grave. "Mummy let me meet Ground Zero and he let me call him Katsuki!" Haru was so excited as you let him talk away, as you just sat there remembering all the happy times you had and the things you would never forget. After that, you went back home giving Haru a bath before you both fell asleep together in your bed. 

****Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or Pictures****