GROUND ZERO vs RE:JUVIE!

Start from the beginning

"WINNER....GROUND ZERO!" she called out as you facepalmed "Water!" Momo handed you a glass as you went in your bag to get out your own cure-all/secret weapon. "Another round!" you took the shot, whilst he was looking at Kirishima before he looked over to you looking completely confident "my round but 20 Sambuca's!" you shouted as the bartender brought them over Shoto walked over "you used your new thing right?" he laughed as you nodded pretending to still be drunk.

"God, you're still as fiery as the day I met you!" Katsuki grinned as the shots were lined up in front of the two of you. Momo looked worried until Shoto whispered to her and then she filled everyone else in apart from the man himself, on your secret. Same as before you go but this time Katsuki loses as you look over to him he looks hammered, as you wink at him before stumbling a little on your feet off the stool to where he has his head on the table "If you want to play games with me you should set rules in place!" your own speech was slurred as you leaned your face next to his, as he lifted his face to yours. Both of you looking into each other's eyes, the smell of sambuca mixed with tequila on your breaths, before you put a tiny bottle in front of him. "Drink this it will make you feel better!" you giggled as he grabbed the bottle downing it, instantly not want to vomit anymore.

"You cheat!" he pouts grumpily as you laugh at him "But I guess it was worth it to see your beautiful smile!" due to the amount you had both had to drink it hadn't completely sobered you up or him. "Such a flirt...My husband told me to stay away from men like you!" you poke his cheek making him laugh. "He was probably right ya know." he laughed poking your cheek back, as everyone else went back to the dance floor.

"Did you get all dressed up to impress someone?" he smirked wandering closer to you putting his arm around you. "No I was kidnapped! There was no hero to save me and they were all in on it" you smirk as you look to the side of you at his grin. "I don't know if it's the drink but I really want to dance with you." you smile as he looks at the side in shock at first before a grin forms on his lips.

"I feel like the only loser at the party." he pouted as a big muscly arm around you is pulling you closer to him. "You are a loser...But I guess I'm here all alone as well!" you didn't realise that people were watching. "I'll dance with you!" you smirk as you move from under his arm grabbing his wrist pulling him into the middle of the room with the rest of the class. He was making you laugh as he spun you and dipped you, whilst still trying to act like the cool guy that is always grumpy.

However, at that moment as you both laughed as you danced together not thinking about your worries as you just relaxed for a while. More drinks were consumed unfortunately you had no more of the formula. As the slow song came on you were hammered and it made you want to cry, as you pulled away heading to the side of the room to watch the couples. Before you could even take a step you were pulled into a chiselled chest. "Where you going stupid?" he looked at you as looked shocked and drunk. 

"To cry myself silly" you mumble "Nah...cry here if you want to" he looked down at you as you looked up at him you eyes instantly filling with tears as you remembered all the times that you and Ash had danced like this together. He could hear you cried as he held you close, stroking your hair to comfort you as you moved to the music, lean his head on yours. Shoto and Momo made sure they were close by, as did Kirishima and Mina. They watched the man comforting you as you thought of your husband. 

As the song ended you looked up "Thank you..." you comment before he puts a finger to your lips "Anything for you" was all he said before dragging you to the bar to get more drinks and to lighten the mood up. 

By the end of the night, everyone had your number and you had all the heroes' signatures. You somehow made it home that night, but you don't know how. You're sure that Midnight called a taxi since she was stopping at yours with your dad. You also woke up still fully clothed with a banging headache.

"MUMMY!" as if on cue Haru your little man came running into your room. "It's super late...Wake up...you said we could go out today!" he was pouting which was adorable apart from your head killing you "ok...ok...Go get grandpa to make me a coffee. I'll get dressed and we can go ok?" you held your hands up in defence as the little man jumped on you.

"Mummy...Daddy would be so proud of you...you're smiling!" he giggled clearly happy "He said you look prettiest when you smile!" his little voice was so lovable. "Well daddy was an amazing man and you're just as cool." you grab him giving him the biggest snuggle. "Also, look what I got." you grab your phone showing him a picture of you and Katsuki pulling mostly stupid faces, but there were a few serious ones.

"Mummy is that who I think it is?" he was on the brink of squealing with excitement "Yeh it is and..." you grab your bag which was next to you on the bed taking out the picture he drew, before passing it with all the signatures. "OOOOOOOO!" he squealed so loud you had to grab your head in pain a little, as there were so many signatures on the picture he got over-excited.

"We will put it in a frame on your wall ok" you smile as he hugs you so tight you have to remind him of his quirk. 'Ash thank you. I miss you but I know that you will always be with us.' you thought hugging the miracle you made together in your arms. 

****Thank you for reading****

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***