-Chapter 24-

Athena

I yawn and look up at the ceiling as I slowly open my eyes, my first thought of the day being about mine and Ryders kiss. Was that a dream?! No it wasn't! I began squealing and kicking my legs like giggly school girl, which is exactly what I was. I couldn't believe it, I touched my lips as if that would make me feel anymore like the kiss was a reality. Just thinking about it gave me shivers, I wanted more already.

I decide to stop thinking about Ryder and instead think about the rest of the group since we were going to the fair today. I just knew it was going to be fun like it always was with them. I wouldn't of thought I would find such amazing people in this town, but here I am, giggling about kissing a boy and meeting people I don't think could ever be replaced in my life. These were my people.

I stretch my arms out and jump up from my bed, heading straight into a hot shower. I wash up but take my time to get out since the hot water felt too nice on my skin to only experience for a few minutes. I take my bathrobe off after drying my body and then go down to my vanity. I looked at my reflections and pulled the bathrobe away from the top of my chest. The hickeys on my neck and chest made all the memories of last night flash back once again. I couldn't help but grin to myself. 

I tie up the bathrobe tight again and head downstairs. The smell of bacon hit me and I ran down the steps. I go into the kitchen and my mom smiles at me. "I heard you shower so I'm making your breakfast. Sit down, it'll be ready in a minute" She orders. I kiss her cheek "Thanks mom, your the best" I grin widely and she laughs.

She finishes the food within a few minutes and puts it on a plate. She walks over and places it in front of me and places her plate opposite mine, sitting down. We both began eating it instantly. We had the same love towards food.

"I heard you came home for less than a minute and ran back out" She questions with an eyebrow raised and I laugh awkwardly "Yeaah.. About that.." I start. "Did you guys actually do it this time?" She asks seriously instead of joking and I shake my head. "No. We didn't trust me. We just kissed" I laughed. she looked down at my neck "Well not just kissed but definitely not sex" I add in quickly.

We had a small talk and after we finished I do the dishes and head back upstairs. I look through my wardrobe and pick a nice pair of baggy jeans matching with my long sleeved black top that had a small white bow in the centre of the neck line. I finish with my makeup and put my tv on for a little. All of a sudden my phone begins to ring and I answer it. "Come to my house. We should leave in 10 minutes" Ryder orders. "Yeah, I'll leave now" I answer and we end it.

I pick up Ares and dress him up cutely in a white all-in-one and bring a bag with his stuff that he cries about in. And put my own stuff in it too. I leave soon after telling everyone goodbye

I knock on his door and he opens it. He was wearing a similar outfit and I instantly blush when I see it. "You look great" He grins and I smile brightly "You do too. But we look like we are wearing matching outfits" I laugh and he shrugs and puts his hand on my waist and drags me out of the house, closing the door behind us. "Oh well" he laughs, that beautiful dimple appearing again. I think about it and the thought of someone thinking we were a couple made me a little happy, well very happy.

I open the back door and put Ares into the baby seat and we go into the front. he starts driving instantly.Ryder was also wearing baggy jeans that were similar colour to mine as well as a black muscular fit t-shirt, I had to say it was doing it's job extremely well. I sat in my seat with a blush spreading over my cheeks. "What are you thinking of?" Ryder suddenly asks, breaking my thoughts.

"Nothing" I state bluntly and look out the window to cover my face. "Maybe something perverted?" He smirks and I turn and hit his arm. "I'm not you" I glare and he laughs making me join in too.