-Chapter 20-

Athena

I think about what happened all those years ago and all that happened yesterday. Seeing my best friend and seeing someone who I use to love so much. It was overwhelming but I know I'm strong and shouldn't be acting this weak.

It's just all so sudden. My past just came near me all of a sudden when I felt like I was almost forgotten about it.

I open my eyes, now feeling the heavy arm that was around me. I look up at Ryder and admire his features. He had nice cheekbones, Long eyelashes, and beautiful olive skin. You couldn't see his dimples right now but the second he smiled they showed amazingly. In general, he had looks that could compete against Gods. 

"You like what you see?" Ryder mumbles in a tired low voice. His comment made me embarrassed that he was awake. "Y-your awake?" I question with blush over my cheeks as he opened his eyes. How embarrassing to be caught gawking the way I was, I could basically paint every single freckle on his face after staring for so long. 

"Off course I am. A stare from someone like you would wake anyone up" He smirks at me and I roll my eyes. "Shut up. I'm going to get into the shower" I say and go to get up but he pulls me down onto his chest. "Don't leave me." He says cutely. "But I need t-" I start but off course he interrupts "No. you don't" He puts his arms around me and we look in each other in the eyes.

"Ath-" Alex starts opening the door but stops as he sees the two of us. "What are you guys doing!?" He yells and slams the door shut. "Mum Athena and Ryder were giving each other googly eyes on top of each other!" He snitches making me rub the back of my head. "I guess that's my queue to leave" He smirks and gets up, grabbing Ares.

That baby was amazingly quiet last night. I think I'll buy him a new outfit for that. 

When he gets up and puts his hoodie on, walking downstairs so confidently in a house that isn't even his. I just decide to follow behind him. "Wait what about your shirt?" I ask him as we walk downstairs. "keep it." He smiles. I open the front door and he walks out, only going next door. I close the door and when I do Alex and my mum were there. "Did you use a condom?" My mum asks and I scoff. "No-" Just as I was about to continue my brother "You guys actually done it!?" He looks shocked and I laugh.

"As I was saying. No, because we didn't do it." I roll my eyes. "I asked him to stay since I was overwhelmed that day" I state and my mom nods for me to continue throwing an apple over my way. "Zane and Meteor are here," I say and both Alex and mom's eyes widen drastically.

"W-what why don't you invite them over?" She asks me. "I'll ask Zane about it but Meteor... He's probably busy with life now since he's not in high school anymore. Remember?" I said as an excuse. I needed to know if he was the Meteor I grew to love ages ago instead of the one that would attack me before he ever went round. In general, too.

"Oh yes off course. He must be quite busy. Well, we will just have to see."  She smiles at me.

I realise that I needed to get ready for school and quickly done so. I dressed for school in a grey north face hoodie as well as ripped jeans. I also put my hair into a messy bun and left the house.

Alex and I walked over to Cole's house. "You know Ryder stayed round" Alex said to Cole. I send him a glare. "He came home early this morning. He told us he was at yours but apart from that, we didn't get an explanation" Cole laughs. "Maybe Athena can explain can explain to you because he slept in bed with her" Alex yells and I kick his shin. "Shut up jerk".

"But now I can say I fucked your sister" Ryder smirks while leaning on the door frame as he always does. Cole laughs but Alex doesn't look too happy and neither did I. "You did not fuck me" I glare at Ryder and he just winks at me, "Oi, take it back and admit you're lying" I glare at him and he shakes his head and sighs. "Fine. I didn't actually fuck your sister" He grumbles lowly, making me laugh and nod in victory.