-Chapter 7-

Athena

School went by in a flash, the halls were filled with talk about Dante's party. I had never gone to a party, I had drunk alcohol before but I had never been drunk.

Since Olivia and I last spoke, we had had plenty of conversations with the group, however, we began sitting by ourselves, preferring the lack of awkwardness that came with it.

As it was Friday night, and Olivia and I were going to have a sleepover, we decided to go to her house because, after many hours of convincing, I finally agreed to go to that party. The one hosting was that Jock, the one who asked Alex to join the football team the minute he saw him. I laughed slightly at the thought.

After school, I asked my mum if I could stay. She knew I was going to a party and drinking, she just didn't want me to be dangerous and consume too much. But instead of going back home, Olivia and I decided we would go shopping to get clothes for it.

When we got there it wasn't too crowded, so we stopped in a few shops. I first got new underwear from Victoria secret, I can't lie I didn't know the hype about getting expensive underwear but when I saw this laced matching set, sitting on display in the corner, I instantly fell in love and couldn't resist not buying it.

Olivia also picked out a cute matching set.

We then went into many, many shops before we could find perfect dresses, we wanted to buy a dress we loved not just liked. After an hour or so of shopping, getting a few accessories in between, we finished up and headed back to Olvia's house.

I had bought a tight silky black dress that landed a little below my knee's with a slit going through the up thigh. It showed a bit of cleavage but it was cute enough to get away with not being too frisky, for our school at least. It also had spaghetti straps which were one of the main things I enjoyed about it, as you can tell many of my tops had them. I had black stiletto sandals to match as well as the necklace I always wore along with a diamond choker.

When I finished getting changed I looked over to Olivia who looked amazing. She went for a dark red velvet bandeau dress that landed halfway through her thigh, one that also had a slit. She had a few silver necklaces on as well as cute dangly earrings.

"Come on, sit down" She orders while she pats to the chair that goes into the white makeup vanity. I followed her instructions and sat down, wiping my mascara off from earlier.

She puts concealer under my eyes and slightly bronzes up my face even though I'm tanned already? I don't even know. she does a lot more than me and hers always looks great. She ever so slightly goes over the ends of my eyebrows and finishes with curling my lashes and applying mascara.

She does my hair next and instead of my hair being wavy she straightens it. After she is all done she tells me to get up and close my eyes, I hadn't yet seen myself as she faced me away from the vanity. She guides me a few feet over and then orders me to open them.

And when I do I get shocked. I didn't know what she was doing but she was doing something right. She smiles at my open jaw. "You look amazing! I did well if I don't say so myself" She pats her own back before being taken aback by my embrace. "Thank you, Olivia!" I thank her and she hugs back and she starts her own makeup and does her hair. She looked amazing as always.

I wasn't 100% sure what makeup she was wearing but I'm pretty sure it was a full face. Olivia was a makeup genius. Charlotte showed me a picture earlier of her, Olivia and Evie at what was a Halloween party and the gushes on their bodies that looked too realistic. Olivia had done them last year and I had known she was good at makeup but not to that extent.