It's thanks to you!

Start from the beginning

All of a sudden he moves right next to your ear, as you feel his breath against the side of your face, with the mixed scent of burnt caramel and whatever he had been drinking. "Looks like we have an audience!" he whispered making your cheeks blush like crazy "Don't be a douche!" you push him away from your personal space. "You don't get there is a circle here" you do a little spin doing an invisible circle around you like a child, however being a little tipsy you trip slightly but his reaction is that quick he grabs you.

Blinking up a few times at not crashing to the floor like a drunken mess, you feel one arm around your back and one holding your hand. One of your legs is slightly in the air, as you're leaned back quite far your (h/c) hair sway in the breeze. Glancing up Katsuki is looking down at you into your eyes but also glancing at your plumb glossed lips, with a look of conflicting emotions on his face. 

The whole class were close enough to hear you both as your breathing was getting heavier before his hoarse, rough wolfish voice breaks the silence. "I got you! I'll never let you fall" it takes you a moment to realise what he has said you mumble "Thanks but it's your fault I nearly fell idiot!" trying to diffuse the clear tension between you. "Well if you weren't being stupid...you wouldn't have tripped" he smirked down at you since he was still holding you like a position you would see in a romantic film or play. 'She feels amazing in my arms again...I shouldn't push her though' he pulled you back up to a standing position "Well if you were being an Idiot...I wouldn't have had to point out boundaries" you smirk at him now on your feet, as he still holding onto your hand. 

Luckily, the tension is interrupted by a familiar voice "You two never change do you!" turning to the voice removing your hand from the ash blonde, who looks angry that you'd been interrupted but inside is thankful, as he knew it was wrong to push his feeling on you. "Tch" you both commented at the same time as you place your hands on your hips glaring at the hero class, as they all smile at the two of you. "So....you finally listening to your husband's last words to you?" Shoto starts to walk over slowly as your face dropped hiding the looking in your eyes behind your hair "Yeah I am...What's that gotta do with you, icy-hot bastard!" you winked playfully before closing the distance as you launched into his arms hugging him before Momo ran over joining the hug. 

The class knew your two families were close but they didn't realise just how close, you would do anything for their family as they would do anything for yours and you had cut them off. The guilt was killing you but you felt now was time to let them back in, if they would have you. Katsuki walked closer to where you were being squashed between who he called Icy-Hot and Ponytail, as he watched curiously, but also jealous you weren't this close to him anymore.

"I don't blame you guys...Thank you for being there for me and Haru that day..." you can feel tears start to well up in your eyes as they pull away holding your hands "I was a real monster according to Haru anyways." you smiled as you let go trying to stop the tears from falling once more. "Monster is an understatement...you clawed at me plus the doctors who tried to drag you out the room! Screaming you can heal him take me instead!" Shoto looked a little unhappy remembering that day before his wife changed the subject. "What made you come tonight?" she was looking at your face as you took a deep breath to compose yourself. 

"Well I was kind of kidnapped by the apparent pro hero Midnight." you giggled "Oh...Haru drew an amazing picture of all of his favourite heroes." going into your bag pulling out the adorable drawing your son had drawn "He wanted me to ask for autographs from people at U.A" you smirk "My son is a massive fanboy like Midoryia was!" you chuckle as a presence snorts next you "Yeh bet he isn't a shit nerd like Deku though" Katsuki trying to hold a laugh in, making you roll your eyes before passing the picture to him first. 

"He said if I could only get one person to sign it...then it needed to be his favourite, as much as I tried to hint that his favourite was an asshole." you glance at him "Might be an asshole but I'm his favourite asshole unlike these extras" he smirked wolfishly at you making you facepalm.