"do you want to leave him?" i stopped slicing my steak, gulping at his question.

"i actually don't want to and he wants to talk to me once i got home," he took a sip on his champagne and looked at me.

"i don't even know if the talk he's talking about will actually be a normal talk because we both know it'll end up as an argument," i just shrugged.

without even noticing the time, it was great talking to someone about my problem. it lessen the pain i am feeling as he gave me few advises.

"do you want me to take you home?"

"oh, no, no, no, no."

"oh, i know why. anyway, take care and think about of what i said." he waved at me before driving away.

distance yourself from him or directly leave him, that's what he said.

sighing, i don't know if either of the two is what i can do.

"why are you late?" i massaged the back of my neck and removed my heels, ignoring him.

"y/n. why are you late?" hearing each of his fingers pop, i know he's getting impatient.

i just went upstairs and changed into some comfy clothes.

"don't you think i won't find out?" anger rushed in his veins as i watched his chest go up and down.

"find out what?" i asked blankly, knowing it's another argument for this night.

"you're cheating on me?"

"with who? and why would i do that?"

"because i'm not enough for you? because you're tired with our relationship?" his hand doing its thing while he talks.

"i never cheated on you and i have no plan in doing so. but yes, i am tired of everything that's going on between us!"

"aren't you tired, jimin? there's not even a day where we acted like a normal couple," i stood up and he knows what i'm about to do.

"so now you're leaving me?"

"fine, just leave." hearing those words come out from his mouth hurted me inside out but it didn't stopped me from packing my things.

the door slammed.

that is our last argument.

there are times where he would call me and ask me to come back but i answered neither of them. i'm ignoring him until now and i heard that he's not attending any of his board meetings. he would most of the time cancel it and spend his day drinking alcohols inside his mansion or even go to clubs to get wasted.

i'll be better for you, i promise. just one more chance, y/n. please.

"you ready?" my friend asked as the bouncer opened the door for us. i nodded, the loud noise is only heard inside the club.

surprisingly, people around us only wears red, white and black no other than that. my eyebrows knotted and we stopped walking, my friend told the bartender what are we going to drink as we patiently waited for it to be served.