Chapter 4

Thursday, September 4, 2020

5:23 PM

Nia was in the kitchen washing the dishes when Roscoe face timed her.

"Wassup boo". Nia smiled at the sight of his face.

"I'm on my way. I hope you ready". Roscoe looked closer at what she was wearing.

"Ready for what?". Nia frowned putting the last dish in the drying wrack.

"Our date. Remember last night I said I'mma take you out on a real date". Roscoe reminded her.

The events of last night came flooding back to Nia who at the time was half asleep when Roscoe said he wanted to take her on a date. 

"Aw shit ok. I'm ready". Nia lied hanging up the phone. 

She ran down the hall hitting her toe on the wall. She fell to the floor holding her toe.

"Fuck! Damn! Shit! Bitch!". Nia cursed aloud.

"Bitch what the hell going on with all this cussing". Anaya opened her door.

"I hit my fucking toe and Roscoe is on his way to take me out and I am nowhere near ready". Nia rolled around on the ground.

"Ok, well damn, get up bitch I'm tryna face time Shaun and all I hear is yo ass yelling and falling all over the place. Get cho ass up and go get ready before he get here". Anaya pulled Nia up and pushed into the bathroom.

"Thanks for the support, it's not like my toe is dying or anything but thanks Naya". Nia sat on the floor still holding her toe.

She got in the shower and shaved her legs, arms, and underarms. She quickly shaved her bikini area and applied aloe vera gel down there.

She got out the shower and dried off and lotioned her body. 

Nia ran into her room and Roscoe was sitting on the bed.

"Oh shit!". Nia clutched her chest as her heart raced.

"What happened to you being ready by six?". Roscoe stood up.

"It's five forty-nine I'm almost ready I just gotta put on my clothes". Nia kissed his cheek and headed to her closet.

Roscoe rolled his eyes.

"Baby, come on I'm almost ready just give me like five minutes. I already know what I'mma wear and then we can go. I promise". Nia straddled his lap.

His hands immediately found their way to her ass.

"You ain't got on no panties?". Roscoe felt up and down her butt.

"Boy stop before you start some shit and no I just got out the shower". Nia stood up.

"I ain't gone lie you smell good ass hell. Might have to come spend da night wit chu". Roscoe licked his lips.

"No, you not. Cause you play entirely too much". Nia walked off into the closet.

Quickly she got dressed and put on her shoes and then slicked her hair into a bun.

"Ok, see I told you five minutes. You gotta stop sweatin me babe". Nia kissed his jaw.

"Nah. Cause nine times outta ten yo ass be taking forever to put some clothes on. Then we be bout late as fuck dealing wit cho ass". Roscoe slapped her ass.

"Ow! But it ain't take me long this time so let's go". Nia walked toward the front door.

They went downstairs and got in Roscoe's car.