You said you'd grow old with me!

En başından başla

Your eyes were stained with supposed waterproof mascara "No he isn't Haru...but my daddy told me that my mummy is in here!" as you said it you felt your dad kneel beside you, looking at his daughter and grandson as you tap a hand over your heart. "So....whenever you miss daddy little man...you just remember he will always be watching you grow into an amazing man like him and he will always be in mine and your hearts" you commented placing your hand over the little boys heart, leaning your forehead against his, as tears fell to the ground from your (e/c) eyes and the ocean blue eyes of your son, for what felt like a lifetime whilst the only thing that could be heard was the sobbing of you and the people around. 

Haru was the one to break the silence as he moved close to the edge of the grave as you reached out to him, to make sure he didn't fall in. Clearly, other people had also panicked as you felt movement next to you. Looking up you saw spikey ash blonde hair and then watery red eyes as he lifted his shades to look at you, but as he was about to speak Haru started to sing what you and Ash had always sung to him even in your belly and every night before he went to sleep. 

🎵You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away🎵

As he began to sing you fell back sitting on the grass pulling the little boy in holding him closely, as you both sang to the grave that had your husband in, in his eternal sleep. As everyone watched on including the man standing next to you, it broke them and those who had held tears back were in floods of tears. As you finished Haru looked into your eyes, his mummy, the strongest woman in the world. 

"It's going to be ok mummy...daddy can go to sleep now" he commented before hugging you closely as you glanced over at the priest to continue, as you sat there on the grass holding your precious boy. Katsuki didn't leave your side for the whole ceremony, but never once spoke to you, as he knew it was too much as all he wanted to do was be there for you, as Ash had once asked him to look after you when he wasn't around. 

As the funeral finished people moved on to the wake, as you sat staring at the newly dug grave another hero that died protecting whose that needed help. You were proud of your husband as you sat there remembering all the fun things you had done together over the years. Katsuki stood there a while, as did a few others before you tried to stand up with Haru in your arms, who had fallen asleep from the emotional day that he'd had. Struggling to get up and not wake him, you felt two different pairs of hands on either side of you, accepting the help not wanting to wake your son. 

Turning to face the people you see two sets of red eyes looking at you. One of Eijirou Kirishima and one of Katsuki Bakugou, staring at you about to speak before you spoke first. "Thank you...I need to get my son home" was all you whispered as you began to walk away. Shoto and Momo joined the two men watching you "Thank you" they sighed as they also had to get their own children home as they followed in your direction. 

"You ok, Bro?" Kirishima turned to Bakugou "No...I wish...I could have stopped this from happening...All I wanted...all I ever wanted was her to be happy..." he shrugged looking at the grave before they left to the wake, in which they informed everyone you had to go home due to Haru being asleep. 

A month after the funeral you had a letter stating that Ash had taken out a life insurance policy leaving you and Haru with a large sum of money, that you didn't have to work if you didn't want to. You wanted your husband though, you would be poor if you could have him back but you would be happy.

After three months your dad persuaded you to let Haru back to school but your dad, as well as Mitsuki, would take him. Sitting at home watching movies with Haru it was around 5.30pm when your dad and his wife, the pro hero Midnight came in. You didn't see the Todoroki's any more or anyone else to be fair since the funeral.