"I want to make you feel wanted"

Before you guys read this i really want you guys to picture Niall and zayn as you read. Especially zayn. Look at the picture above and keep the image of him in ur head as you read 🖤

~~~ zayns point of view~~~

My heart plummeted to the bottom of my stomach. I looked out into the dark forest that he must have run into.

I tuned to the boys tears running down my face i could feel myself shaking like crazy "w-w-we have to find him!" I scrambled past them throwing on my shoes. They all put shoes on as well following me out. My knees were weak. What if i lose him now. Doesn't he see he's my everything?

Harry stayed behind to contact Simon and get police help. They tried to convince me to stay but the look i gave them told them i was not going to just wait.

I looked out into the forest. How am i supposed to find him? I need to find him i need to. Without thinking i ran. I ran as fast as i could blowing past the forest like it was a clear path. My brain couldn't even register what was happening. All i was picturing was Niall lying somewhere in pain, hurt.

Memories of me and him flashed through my head as the cold air ripped my skin. I need him. I need him for my own happiness. For my own survival. He is my survival. He is my life.

Life without him would be unbearable. He is my rock. He is my happiness i just can't lose him now.

After helpless running my legs brought me to to a cliff. The cliff lead off into the cold icy ocean. Please god. I know i don't pray often. I know I've probably sinned at some time in my life but please please don't tell me in too late. Don't tell me he's up with you already. I need him down here.

My question was answered when i saw a dark figure standing on the cliff looking out into the ocean. My heart sunk even deeper if that was possible. I was choking for air at this point.

Slowly i approached him so i don't frighten him off the edge. Don't mess this up zayn. Don't mess this up.  Mr whole body shook like i would blow into a million pieces of nerves in seconds.

"Niall" my voice came out horse and broken yet soft. He quickly turned around almost falling. I let out a little yelp falling onto my knees. never  calling god more. I didn't even bother stop the tears running down my face or my heart was was beating so fast that it felt almost numb.

His face was tear stained. I looked down at his arms which were dripping blood. A loud sob came out of my mouth. "N-Niall" i could barely see him from the tears covering my face. I've never broke down like this. But right now nothing in my body was working.

He hid his arms behind him looking at me blankly. "P-please Niall come to me" he shook his head. I let out a painful sound. I look so desperate right now but none of that mattered. I held out my arms desperate for him to come into him. Desperate to feel his touch. I could lose that touch today. I let out louder and deeper sobs when he didn't inch closer to me.

"I-i have to do this zayn. Please leave. L-let me to this." Tears streamed down his face as he backed farther off the cliff. "Please leave zayn p-please"

"I love you Niall. I love you with every single part of me. I need you please stay with me please" he sobbed a little turning to face the ocean. I tripped over my words. Everything in my body was failing me.

"T-this world isn't m-made for me. I'm such a fuck up i d-don't deserve to live o-or b-be loved" another sob came out of my mouth. He's going to do it. He's going to jump. I'm going to lose him forever.

"P-please Niall don't you dare leave me! you are my everything you are perfect to me and for me!" It's not working. He isn't backing up. I'm going to lose him. He started to inch forward. Sobs came out of my uncontrollably. Nothing i said mattered.

I did the one thing i know to do. The one thing that i always do when i can't say what I'm thinking. I sing it. 

"Y-you know I'd fall apart without you" my voice came out soft yet horse at the same time. He paused for a second.

"I don't know how you do what you do. Because everything that don't make sense about me makes sense when I'm with you" tears still flooded my face. Slowly i got up approaching him. He didn't move. I just now realized the boys were close behind watching with tears running down their faces. But i couldn't care less about them.

"Like everything that's green, boy i need you! but it's more then one and one makes two" please don't go over. Please let me save you. Please please listen to my lyrics. Please let this work. He was frozen right before the ledge. Listening closely to me. Oh my god i love him.

"Put aside the math and the logic of it. You gotta know you want it too" my voice flooded with emotion. He let out a deep breath waiting for me to continue. Please god let this work.

I took all the power and emotion that was left in me " cause i wanna wraps you up! Wanna kiss your lips! I want to make you feel... wanted." My voice was shaking yet stood with So much meaning and love. So so much love. Love for a beautiful blond that's standing on the ledge ready to kill himself.

"And i wanna call you mine! Wanna hold your hand forever and NEVER let you forget it. Yeah i wanna make you feel wanted" i was basically screaming the Lyrics at this point Putting my whole heart and soul into it. Every ounce of myself was being put out till i felt so vulnerable like he was touching my heart. he didn't need to go far to do that, I was giving him my heart. 

"Yeah i want to make you feel wanted" i finished singing falling back into my sobs. Quieter this time. Waiting to see what he was going to do.

He stood. Stood so close to the edge. My heart pounded out of my chest till it was all i could hear. The sounds of the ocean were drowned out like it was only me and him and my heart. My crazy in love heart.

Then he did it.

He moved back away from the ledge. He moved back enough that before i could even register it my arms were around him trapping him into a hug on the ground only a few inches away from the ledge.

I whispered my love to him. Spilling out my whole heart to him. Telling him how much he meant to me. Crazily and out of breath i whispered "i love you" over and over again and again.

I did it. He's safe. My baby's safe.

Before i had time to feel relieved he collapsed into my arms unconscious. I might have saved him from one attempt but there was one more. His arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you guys feel after that? Did i do a good job?

Please vote and comment babes 💕

(P.s. I'm basically sobbing)