"Im going to help you"

** two months later**
I know some people hate the jumps ahead but it's really important that this happens so we can see Niall's problem develop properly Anyway hugs and kisses thanks for reading Babes

~~Louis point of view~~

The boys were sitting on the couch watching the grinch on the tv. Harry was clung to Liam as they happily acted out the scenes. Zayn ,being the person he is, just looked at them like they are idiots and focused on the movie.

I was grabbing snacks when i heard someone coming downstairs.

It was niall.

I didn't know what to do with myself. Niall has completely shut all of us out these past months. He'd only ever really talk to us when we were in  public. So to everyone else in the world he was completely normal. But really We don't know what's going on.

He walked past me making quick eye contact.

"Oh hey Niall want to join us?" I thought I'd at least try to get him to sit with us.

He shook his head and grabbed a glass of water.

"Please nialllll i miss hanging out with youuuuuu" i thought I'd keep trying because i really want him back. We all do. So no harm in trying.

He lifted his head shyly and whispered "I guess. " i was shocked. He actually said yes.

I squealed as i grabbed his hand leading him to the couch. The boys looked up in shock at Niall. The only time he's ever been down was for concerts and for interviews.

He sat at the end of the couch sinking into his sweatshirt. He kept quite a large distance between him and us. I tried to get closer but he ended up going to the very very edge of the couch. Oh Niall.

~~~Niall's point of view~~~

I'm not going to lie.

These past 2 months have absolutely killed me. I've never been this low in my life before. I feel empty i feel lost. I've avoided the boys completely after the photo shoot. I've learned they are better without me. At first they tried to get me to talk to them but I'd just shrug at them or say "I'm fine". Eventually they started to stop asking. Thank god i didn't know how much longer i could lie to them.

My cutting issue has gotten a lot worse. It went from something i did only when i felt awful to something that i need. I get this itch and a voice in my head telling me i need to do it.

And i do

My legs and stomach have a lot on them mostly small little ones but enough to cover most of my body. My arms aren't as bad since i knew those were harder to hide.

I know i know it sounds bad. But it's the only sense of relief i get. I'm so stuck in my head.

I just cut my arm and i was feeling a little light headed.

No no no i can't pass out. The boys would defiantly find out.

I wrapped my arm and quietly entered the kitchen to get some water. I was surprise when i saw Louis. Man i miss hanging out with him and the boys. But i just can't bring myself to do that anymore

"Oh hey Niall want to join us?" I was shocked. I mean why was he even asking. They are better without me anyway so. I should just say no. I know i should say no. Plus my arm is stinging so i should really go back. I shook my head and went to get my water. I already regret saying no.

"Please nialllll i miss hanging out with youuuuuu" what? He's begging me?

Without even thinking about it i said yes. Which i can tell shocked him even. He dragged me to the couch and i sat at the very end. All the boys looked up in complete shock when they all saw me. I could tell they were happy since they all shared the same stupid grin.

They were all snuggled tightly together. I thought of joining till i remember i was still fat. You would think that after 2 months of starving yourself you'd be skinny.

Wrong.

I'm still too fat and i don't want them to know.

So i sat at the end of the couch nodding along with the conversation and turned my attention to the screen.

We were watching the grinch since Christmas was a few weeks away. This means we were gonna take month off of tour.

I felt my eyes slowly start to drift off. I knew i shouldn't but i couldn't help it. I fell into a deep sleep on the end of the couch.

~~ zany's point of view~~

We all had our eyes on Niall the whole time.  When i turned to look at him again i found him peacefully sleeping. My heart fluttered looking at him. Wait. No.

I mean in a friendship way of course. He's my best mate.

Without really thinking i got up from the floor and sat on the couch. I grabbed his body so he wasn't uncomfortable and leaned him against my side. Instantly he placed his hand on my lap and snuggled against me. I know he didn't do it purposely but i couldn't help but be happy.

I looked up to see 3 faces looking at me intensely.

"What?"

Louis cracked one of his signature smirks "Since when is zayn all touchy feely?" I shook my head feeling heat rise to my face and looked down at Niall. He was so precious. If only he was always this calm. He always looks so stressed.

I remember the day at the Photo shoot everyday. His broken little face has been stuck in my head ever since then. I tried to talk to him about It. Over and over again he would push me out until he stopped talking to us all together. It worries me. I just want Niall back.

**

The movie ended but i didn't want to get up. I hadn't payed attention to the movie at all. I couldn't with Niall sleeping in my arms. All the boys were also passed out on the floor. I guess we are sleeping on the couch today.

The couch is wide enough that i was able to lay Niall down. Harry was scrunched on the other couch with Louis and Liam passed out on the floor. I covered them all and sighed. Since when was i daddy direction?

I looked around for a second before deciding to slip next to Niall. It was a tight fit meaning i held him in my arms so we wouldn't fall off. Almost instantly he buried his head into my neck like he has been wanting this forever.

I decided at this moment exactly I'm not letting him slip away. I'm don't with him ignoring us. Niall I'm going to help you. Tomorrow we would be heading to the the vacation house for Christmas and New Years.

I looked down at Niall one last time. Taking in his beautiful features before i fell asleep with helping him the only thing on my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooooo ziall...
i hope you guys don't mind this ship but boi is it cute 😭😭💞💞

Anyway please vote and comment what you think about ziall so far :)