The Storm Has Just Begun

Start from the beginning

"Alright guys see ya I'm going to fight wish me luck you too Midori" said Mina smiling.

soon it was the fight between Mina and Aoyama but Aoyama end up losing with his pants down.

"I guess it's time for my match now" said Momo.

"Good luck Momo" said Izuku.

Momo smiled as she left to go fight her match but during this Izuku felt something shaking and turn to see Ochako fidgeting.

"O-Ochako are you okay" said Izuku.

"Yeah I'm just a little nervous after all I'm fighting Bakugou in the next match" said Ochako.

"Yeah I nearly forgot about that but I believe you'll do fine" said Izuku.

"I don't know how you can stay clam Deku you have to fight Todoroki after my match" said Ochako.

"I'm completely nervous it's just that I learn put a good poker face because if I show someone my true expression they'll know that they will win and it will be only harder on me since I can't hit her" said Izuku in a serious tone.

"What are really not going to fight Todoroki?" said Ochako surprised.

"I won't be fighting her but I'll try to get her out of bounds" said Izuku.

"But that's going to be impossible we saw Sero try and look how he ended up" said Ochako.

"I'll figure something out and I'll destroy her ice if it gets near" said Izuku.

Then Ochako asked Izuku a question.

"Deku if you had to fight female villain who is try kill what you do" said Ochako in a worried tone.

"Then I'll die" said Izuku in a serious.

"You can't say you'll die you have to fight back and toss away your chivalry Deku" Ochako said in concern.

"I'm Sorry but I can't that lesson was kick into my head and there was someone who showed me the kindest of a women" Izuku said in a serious tone.

As he clenched his locket and remembered his mother conferring him when was still jus a little kid while he was crying and bruised even though his mother was in bed hook up to IV.

"M-mommy it hurts I don't want to do this for father, he hates me and he made you sick and hurts you too" said Izuku crying.

"It's alright am here so please don't cry I hate to see you sad as long as smile everything will be alright now then would like too watch your favorite All Might video, just don't tell your father" said Izuku mother.

"Y-yeah thank you mommy" said Izuku try stop crying.

"Just remember that the strongest heroes smile through the worst that's what All Might does and you do want be a hero right" said Izuku mother.

"Yeah I do" said Izuku.

"That's good to hear now here take this an early birthday present" Izuku mother said as she took off her locket and put it around Izuku neck.

"Mommy are you sure you said it was really important to you" said Izuku.

"Yeah I want to give it to you before this locket holds love because it belonged to my father but I never got a chance to meet him cause he died before I was born but before he died he gave it to my mother to hold on to until I was old enough to wear it but sadly she never told me his name except for the D. in his name just like you and I have" said Izuku mother.

Then Izuku opened it and saw the initial D. in it.

"Hey mommy what does the D. mean in the locket" asked Izuku.