Chapter 12

Toni's POV

He saw me. He saw me as I charged towards him with my knife, ready to slice his throat open. He saw me and his eyes immediately widened with fear before something clearly snapped in him and he swiped the knife from my hand before he got up and walked over to me, trying to use his height as a way to intimidate me.

"And who might you be?" He asked, with a disgusting smirk plastered on his face that I wanted to so badly get rid of.

I glanced over at Cheryl. Still unconscious.

Once I saw her, the anger flared up in my body again and before I knew it, I had him pressed up against the wall and my hands were tightly gripping his neck.

"What the fuck did you do to her!?" I yelled pushing him further into the wall, causing him to gasp for breath.

"N-Nothing..I-I s-swear." He managed to say and I scoffed, shaking my hand.

Before I could say anything, the bastard spoke up again. "S-She w-wanted it."

At that, I grunted and tightened my hold around his neck.

"Really? Because last time I checked, lesbians did not willingly have sex with boys..especially shits like you!" I said watching as his face started to turn pale.

"L-Let me d-down and..I-I'll explain." He stuttered out and I reluctantly let go of him, making him drop on the floor as he gasped for air.

"Speak." I muttered giving him a kick in the stomach and he groaned in pain.

I watched as he tried to get his breath back before speaking. "I saw her outside that bar and she looked upset. I offered her to stay at mine and she accepted. When we came back, however, she started getting all flirty and touchy. But before we could do anything she..passed out." He explained and I knew for a fact that it was a bullshit lie.

Firstly, Cheryl is gay so why the fuck would she wanna have sex with a dude? Secondly, if she really did want to for some reason, I'm sure that I would've walked in on a much different scenery.

I shake my head and kneel down next to him. "You deserve to burn in hell for what you did to her." I muttered before punching him square in the face, watching with satisfaction as the blood gushed from his face.

"You fucking bitch!" He yelled and started to get back up and I quickly grabbed my knife from the floor before he could get up.

"Do you have a death wish?" I ask inching closer to him and putting my knife up to his neck, watching him visibly gulp.

"Fine..you win." He scoffed and I clenched my jaw before landing another punch on his nose.

Please tell me it's broken.

"What the fuck!?" He groaned holding his nose as his hand was becoming covered with blood.

"No punches or kicks or whatever would be enough to make up for what you did to her. Now get the fuck out of my sight!" I yelled and he quickly got up, getting the few belongings he bought and rushed out of the door.

As soon as he was gone, I immediately ran over to Cheryl and scooped her up in my arms.

I got out of the room and walked into the elevator and it felt like years until the doors swung open again. As soon as they were though I ran with Cheryl over to the exit, ignoring the weird looks I was receiving and quickly opened the door to the passenger side of the car before carefully putting her down onto the seat and putting her belt on before running back around and hopping into the driver's seat.

I start the car and start to drive to her house as her mother is, thankfully, out of town doing her 'job.'

I'm in front of her creepy old mansion within minutes and I park the car before turning to Cheryl.

This is the hard part. Getting her to her room.

I get out of the car and go over to the other side, open the door and scoop her in my arms again before walking over to the front door.

Luckily, she's practically as light as a feather but with my clumsiness, we'd be lucky if we don't go falling down the stairs on the way to her room.

I set her down and wrap my arm around her tightly as I fumble in her pocket for the key to her house.

As soon as I've found it, I unlock the door and pick her back up before starting to make the hard journey up to her room.

On more than one occasion, I felt as if I was about to fall to my death but luckily, we got to her room both in one piece.

I laid Cheryl down in bed and pulled the comforter over her before sitting down next to her.

I hadn't properly registered in my head what just happened because I was too busy trying to get her home.

But as I look at her sleeping and brush a strand of hair behind her ear, it really dawns me what was going to happen.

Cheryl was about to be raped.

Just the thought of it happening made tears brim in my eyes and I'm so fucking grateful I got there in time.

But if I had come even earlier, then he wouldn't have drugged her. Still..she's physically okay but I'm dreading the look on her face tomorrow when she remembers what happened.

I want to kill him for what he did to her, but I know that wouldn't be really beneficial for me so it'd be better if I let the cops deal with it.

I'll call them first thing tomorrow morning but right now, all I want to do is sleep.

I kick off my shoes and shrug off my serpent jacket before getting into bed with Cheryl.

I wrap my arms tightly around her and press a soft kiss to her temple and as I watch her sleep, all I'm thinking about is how protective I'm over this girl and I'd die before I let anything happen to her.

If I had been too late today, I don't know what I would've done with myself but I'm just glad I did because laying right here next to her, I'm thinking about how much I'd give to put a smile on her face or make her laugh that beautiful laugh she has.

"I love you Cheryl." I whisper before shutting my eyes and falling into a deep slumber with my best friend in my arms who I just never want to let go of.

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating sooner guys but I'm back now and I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you didn't..please tell me what I can do to make this story better lol. Thanks for reading!