Fake Smile (Chapter Thirty-Five)

Start from the beginning

Post Malone caught cheating on tattoo artist Arizona?

oh my god where do they get these things? it was a picture of him standing outside the shop talking to Gigi while me and Zayn finished up, like really? We were inside why in the hell would that even be a thing. After seeing that one I realized people were always watching me and Austin, those paparazzi knew where I worked and where we went. It's crazy, I have never really noticed them expect at the airport and the hotel once. At this poin,t I click off the google search and it was hard for them to shock me after the first article.

"hey, I'm out front can I come in?" I see on my phone it was Ariana "of course" I sent back. Then I heard the from door open and looked up from my drawing "hey girly what are you doing?" she said sitting next to me at the table. "working on a drawing for a tattoo." I said and she picked it up "Oh I love it, who's getting it?" "Zayn Malik" "Oh nice he has a decent number of tattoos." I nodded agreeing. "So, I googled myself" I said looking at her "oh god didn't Austin tell you to never do that." I nodded "But I couldn't help it I was curious. You know I see what they write and say about me, its crazy, its really getting hard for them to shock me, but honestly every now and then its shocking ya know?" I said and she nodded agreeing with me. "I mean I'm grateful for the love I get from his fans and all the above, but the hate is almost the same amount. I know that its kind of the life I chose by letting Austin be open about our relationship and then you guys with my friendship with you guys but I'm still trying to get used to it and all."

"I know its rough in the beginning I used to let the hate get to me but I promise it gets better, you just have to focus on the love, I saw you at that show when the fans were there they loved you, you'll learn the real people and the real fans will love whoever Austin loves and that's you. I know my fans love you, they ask about you and the girls when you aren't around. It gets better." that made me feel a lot better because I loved his fans well except the one who went crazy and pulled my hair and shit. "Arizona I just had a brilliant idea can you hand me a piece of paper and a pen?" she asked, and I handed her both things and she started writing and after a couple of  minutes she stopped.

Then she started singing

"I read the things they write about me

Hear what they're sayin' on the TV, it's crazy

It's gettin' hard for them to shock me

But every now and then, it's shocking, don't blame me

I know it's the life that I chose

But baby, I'm grateful, I want you to know

I'm happy for the love and all of the above

If I'm being honest, I done been through way too much

I can't fake another smile

I can't fake like I'm alright

Ooh, ah (Ooh, ah)

And I won't say I'm feeling fine

After what I been through, I can't lie

Ooh, ah (Ooh, ah)

Fuck a fake smile, smile

Fuck a fake smile, fake smile" " I mean I still need to write an intro and outro but girl you helped me write yet another sing, I got all that from what you just said earlier and then put the Pete and Malcom thing combined with what you've been through and I got the I done been through way too much. Now what can we do for the intro?" she said, and I just looked at her shocked she almost wrote a whole song sitting there in a couple of minute "Another night, another party, sayin' hi to everybody" I sang I couldn't sing the best but I wasn't the worst person to sing ever. "I like it. I'm sorry, it's time to leave, I gotta leave now, Got somewhere I gotta be now, I'm starving" she sang back not shocked to put food into that knowing her "Can somebody walk me to my car? If I go alone, I'm not gon' make it very far, I'm happy for the love and all of the above" I sang, I was shocked I was actually helping, and she was writing in down and to be honest I loved it more than 7 rings I think. She did the outro herself.

After about 40 minutes of us writing the song she had it done. "Now let's see how it sounds when we sing it." "oh god no I can't sing like you, I'll just listen." I said looking at her "no you can sing it with me, it will help to hear it from someone else. We sang the song and she recorded it in her notes for when she was ready to really record it. "wow girls what a song, is it new?" Austin said walking down the stairs looking at Ariana "Actually we just wrote it, your girlfriend wrote most of it though, I just added small parts here and there." She said and Austin smiled his goofy smile.

"impressive Arizona why don't you ever write me songs?" "Well I didn't start it, she was the one who took my words and put them into a song I was just talking to her when she got the idea." I said laughing and then kissing him since he had walked over to me and was standing behind me. "you googled yourself, didn't you?" he said sitting next to me. "how did you know?" I asked "the words the shocked part it's because you googled yourself. You can't listen to them, but I see Ariana has probably given you that advice already." He said getting up and walking over to the fridge to get a drink.

"yeah she did, and I won't do it again, they were all bullshit articles anyway none were true." I said taking a drink out of the water bottle he just got. "we have the VMA's this weekend have you found your dress?" he said looking at me "shit I forgot all about that between everything shit." I said mentally slapping myself. "I figured you did that's why I have a designer coming tonight to help you pick a dress." "what are you wearing should I match you? Will I have to walk the carpet or just wait for you?" I asked I had never been to one of these things, I've watched them but that different. I know the Grammy's are in a couple of months and I can't wait for that night. "I want you to walk with me and I'll pick my outfit once you decide on yours, Ariana are you going?" he said looking at her pulling her from her phone so she could look at him "yeah I requested we all sit together, I hope that's okay?" she said questioning "Oh Course Arizona wouldn't have it any other way." He said knowing me so well. I wanted to support all my friends. I'm just hoping they aren't in the same category, Its been a minute since the nominations and I kind of forget what categories and stuff.

Ariana got up and headed to the door " I have to go and figure out when I want to record this song, thank you again Arizona you will get writing credits on this just like 7 rings, plus I need you for the Thank U next video I think November 5th I'll check to make sure, I'll see you guys Saturday!" and she was gone. Right after she walked out the designer walked in. "I'll leave you guys to do your thing, I want to be surprised when I see you in the dress." Austin said walking up stairs. "you have orange and yellow hair, I think that a red dress would fit you the best, I have the perfect one hold on one second." She said walking out the door and to her car. She walked back in holding this beautiful dress "that is so beautiful I don't think I've ever worn anything so pretty." I said looking at it.

"well Austin contacted me and sent me a few pictures so I knew red would be the color to match your hair, and he told me the size you might be judging by your jean size. He didn't know much but if it doesn't fit perfect, we can adjust that. You're a pretty small girl." She said sending me to the bathroom to undress. I walked back out in my bra and underwear thank god it was a girl. She slipped the dress over my head and adjusted it "wow it fits pretty perfectly." She said standing back and looking at me.

"here," she said standing a full mirror in front of me so I could see, she must have brought it. "wow this is fucking beautiful." I said looking at it, I mean beautiful. We finished up everything and she left taking the dress with her we didn't want Austin to see it, she said she had the perfect suit idea for him.