chapter twenty three- Loss (from EPOV)

Start from the beginning

“Hello, Edward?” Carlisle sounded worried.

“Carlisle, I need your help. I am down at the park. Could you please bring Esme to help too?”

“Edward! What is going on? I need an explanation?”

“Carlisle, no time. Please hurry! You can smell where Heru and I am!”

“Heru is with you?!” I heard Esme yelling through the phone.

“Yes, please. Hurry!”

“We are onb our way son!” Carlisle answered.

I shut the phone and turned to look at Herus face.

He was sitting next to Bellas torso. While I was sitting on the ground supporting her Head and her torso on my legs, holding her in my arms.

“Heru, son, come here to me.” I whispered. I needed to prepare him to see his grandparents for the first time. “Heru, your grandma and grandpa are coming to help us. Are you ready to see them?” I asked.

His eyes widened with surprise. He touched my face and told me through his gift.

Daddy, this was not my plan. But I want to see them. I missed them so much. I love them and Momma told me about how much they loved me even when I was not born yet.

“Your Momma was right! They love you so much. This is why maybe your Grandma, will tear up and cry but those will be happy tears, ok?!”

He swallowed hard but then nodded and asked how he should approach them.

“They will approach to you. Remember they love you!” I patted his head with my left hand and kissed his forhead. He snuggled into my chest and if Bella wasn’t blacked out you would think, that we were a normal family having a picnick in the park whilst the mom as having a little nap in the lap of the dad.

Suddenly I felt Esme standing behind me. She just walked around me and kneeled infront of Heru who was still snuggling in my left arm.

“Heru, my baby. Come give Grandma a tight hug.” Heru looked in her face and one single happy tear was rolling down. He jumped up on his feet and right into her arms and let out one single happy laugh. This was definitely too much for Esme. She couldn’t hold longer and was sobbing, which turned into a silent and happy cry. She was rocking him back and forth, back and forth. Trying to calm them both down…

Meanwhile Carlisle was kneeling beside me. He looked at Bella and nodded. In the routine of a physician, who was a vampire and helped during the birth giving, he was examining her.

Withins seconds he asked what happened and I told him what was planned and what did happen.

“Hmmm…this is not good. We need to take her to our house.There we can try to find out what she has. But I am sure that she is overexhausted. When did she hunt last time?”

He turned to Heru and Esme, who both where still hugging each other tightly and whispering words of happiness and love to each other.

“Heru, Baby? Look, your Grandpa Carlisle would like to have a hug as well.” She whispered whilst kissing his cheek.

“Grandpa?” Heru whispered and turned around to face Carlisle.

“Heru, my Grandson. You have grown so much. We have missed you! Carlisle was holding his arms to him. Happily Heru jumped from the embrace of Esme to Carlisle. And with that the scenery just repeated the same as with my mother but instead with my father.

I was wondering what caused this blackout. Was it because we were so close to each other. I was terrified to find the reason. I remember yesterday evening when I had this blurry vision which scarred me so much.

I was holding Heru at his right hand with my left and approaching the most beautiful creature of the universe. My goddess Isis. But I was holding a little beautiful Baby girl in my other arm. This girl had just exactly the red-brownish cooper hair like mine and those beautiful black eyes of my Bella. Then I heard Bellas voice asking me to give her this little hungry monster of Imentet. The vision got blurry again and ended abruptly.

Imentet? Was this our future baby girl. I was sure but somehow scared again. The memory of Herusbirth flashed through my mind till I was interrupte by a small hand touching  my cheek.

Daddy. Don’t be scared. You have promised something now be a god and prove your word. You said you love us, right? So keep your promise. I want that little sister you both have promised me.” His grin flashed my sight and made me first cringe inside but he was right! Our little Heru was right and I had to prove that.

Carlisle interrupted our little silent conversation. “Son, we need to take her now! The sun is going down and this is the perfect timing.”

I stood up carrying her in a way like she was restin in my arms. Her arms around my neck and her legs to my right side. Carlisle and Esme were both holding one of Herus hands and making him jump from every time to time. They were enjoying this first time with him. I was sure they were hoping all the time for beeing reunited with Bella and Heru in our family- clan.

Soon we were in our Building and Herus eyes have whidened which every floor we took till we reached our floor. When Esme opened our apartment. He went crazy by jumping all up. I didn’t know why till he said “Momma will love that. It looks so familiar to our old home. I have seen this in her dreams and in her memory!” He exclaimed.

Both Esme and Carlisle were shocked. “What? How? I mean how could you..? both of them mumbled stuttering.

“I can read minds by touching and can let everyone read mine as well.” He flashed a smile.

“Did you see this smile?!” Esme cheered. Her eyes lit up.

“What did I see?” I asked wondering what I had missed.

“His smile. Just like yours!” she clasped happily in her hands.

I entered the bedroom and layed Bella in mine/ our Bed. Heru jumped right onto it. I looked up to see Esme give me a wink.

“Heru, I don’t know baby. Do you want something to eat? Or should we both go hunting?” she asked him.

“I want some cherrys please!” He ran to the other side of the bed jumped of and took Esmes hand. Carlisle stayed downstairs to to some research.

I was now alone with my love in our bed. She was still blackout and I couldn’t figure out the reason. Why for universes sake is Jasper never around when I need him.

I was holding her the same way as in the park when I felt one of her fingers move. Immediately I felt a glint in my eyes and my gaze was fixed on Bellas face. Her eyes were flattering and opened.

I saw her shocked expression. Then heard the most beautiful words that I have missed.

“Edward, my love. I have missed you so much. Please do not ever leave me!”

I kissed her with all the passion. I had. When I broke the kiss I heard her weak whisper I love you Cullen and than I felt that she had passed out again.