Nine - You have to love me!

Start from the beginning

She jumped a little. Ofcourse, she wouldn't expected me. And especially not in her room!

"Sir?" she tried hard to stand up from her chair. But her feet failed. She stumbled back when I caught her waist and pulled close to me. Yes. I missed this warmth!

She was shocked and wriggled from my grip. I let her go, just this time. I put her back on her heels.

"How do you feel now?" I asked.

"What are you doing here? Sir?" her eyes widened.

My girl has a sweet face and pretty lips but with a bad tongue! She started to ruin my mood.

"Shakshi. I asked how are you?" I raised my tone.

"Sir. Please leave." she pointed towards the door closing her eyes.

It took everything in me to not to slap her. She was really teasing my beast! I'm very bad at my self control.

"You are making this worse." I rubbed the back of my neck to ease the tension.

"Just reply me when I ask you something. Do you understand?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Enough. Ari! Call the cops!" she lunged out.

And thats the end of my patience too. I threw the flowers and chocolates on her bed. I held her wrist and twirled her around and pulled her back towards my chest. I griped her tightly so she couldn't get out of my hold. My other hand shut her mouth harshly.

She wimpered. Trust me dear! I too didn't want this. Her whole body was tensed. Tears rolled down her cheek and trickled over my fingers which was shutting her mouth. Damn! I screwed it again! Whatever I made to get her closer always end with a bitter image on me.

"Shakshi. Please don't shout. I won't hurt you. Ssshhh." I cooed in her ear.

She was still shivering in my embrace. But I want her to felt like home.

"I just want to talk with you. Don't complicate this." I released my grip slowly and made her to sat on her bed.

Arica was rushing into the room but stopped abruptly when my eyes met her.

"Nothing happened. So get out!" I hissed on her. She left after looking Shakshi with sympathy.

I locked the door behind her which made Shakshi to be more afraid of me. She hugged her knees towards her chest tightly.

I wanted to love this girl with all my heart. But she was already seeing me as a filthy demon! Praise my luck!

"How are you?" I started once again.

No reply. I fisted my hand hardly on the table.

"I'm... I'm fi-fine. Si-sir."

I didn't knew why she was making this difficult. She was still crying.
I wiped her tears. She crawled back in her bed away from touch.

"For gods sake, stop acting like I 'm gonna rape you! Shakshi." I warned.

She wiped her tears hastily and stormed down her bed and stood infront of me.

"So what do you expect me to do when some stranger broke into my room, threatening me, harassing me and finally touching me in my locked room!" she shouted it in one breath deafening my ears.

Every single word stabed my heart million times. This is what she thinks about me. She didn't love me. Am I not even her crush atleast?

"Stranger?" pain in my voice.

"Please go." she begged me.

"Why the hell are you reacting like this? You don't have feelings for me?"