I didn't want to believe it was over because when girls say their over something, it really ain't over. We could be chillin, in the middle of watching a movie months after this situation and Cassie'd randomly ask me what the bitches middle name was.

"Yeah I see what you saying and I accept your apology Cass. But...you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah." She shrugged, reaching under the covers, taking her thumb and snapping the elastic band on my underwear.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked in confusion.

She smiled at me, taking her hand and placing it on top of my dick, somewhat stroking it slowly.

"Cassie." I squinted looking dead in her eyes.

"What?" She asked, stroking my shit looking me dead in my eyes.

"Keep playing and I'm gone have to put you in ya place ma like I had to a couple of hours ago." I said, biting my lip.

Cassie slid her hand under my underwear.

"Aii you asked for this shit." I snapped, getting on top of her. She immediately put her legs up behind her head, looking me in my eyes.

She was ready for another round. I slightly pulled my underwear down, revealing my erection and slowly sliding it into her.

"Ole freak ass." I laughed.

***
Tuesday Morning, 6:00am
The sound of Cassie's alarm clock woke us both up. I shifted in my position on her bed, looking around at my surroundings. It was still a little dark and the outside wind howled.

I wasn't going to school today. I figured I'd just hang with Cassie today. But I still had to work at 6:00pm.

Cassie sat up in her bed in a daze. She looked tired and worn out. When her eyes stopped wandering and saw me staring up at her, they widened.

"Shit. We gotta get you out of here. My mom can't see us naked in bed together!" She exclaimed.

"Shit. You right." I whispered, getting up out of bed. I reached down, grabbing my pants off of the floor. Then suddenly I felt a grip on my butt.

I turned around to see Cassie who stood behind me comfortably naked. She clenched my butt hard too.

"Ayo stop it with that gay shit!" I snapped, swatting her hand away.

She evilly giggled, running to the other side of her room to grab her oversized tee and panties to put on.

Once she put them on, she sat on her bed watching me get dressed. When I finished, I put my sneakers on.

"Okay now leave through the window. Then you could hop the gate over to your place." She explained.

"Mane why can't I just sneak through the front door?" I complained.

"And have my mom catch you leaving her house smelling like you just had an orgy with 50 people?" She spat, tilting her head.

I sucked my teeth walking towards her window. I opened it, getting ready to climb out.

"Oh so Ion get a kiss for I leave?" I asked.