Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Adam's POV:

I honestly really didn't want to wake up anymore. Death had to be more peaceful than this. My arm hurt and was probably damaged past the point of no return. My head felt it was constantly taking a hammer due to the white noise I kept hearing from the Slender Sickness, that was mentioned, so that there also concluded that I was royally fucked. So, why was I alive. That creature I had seem in the darkness of that room. Was that the infamous internet legend Slenderman, or was I just beginning to hallucinate now. I opened my eyes, trying to escape my own depressing thoughts and stared at the night sky? Was that a see through ceiling? I let my eyes roam around, moving my head from side to side look at my surrounding; not willing to move my body anymore. Where was I now? I was surrounded by bushes and trees that looked normal. I sat up slowly unbelieving. Was this that Bio-Dome place? Why was I here? I looked at my arm right to find it still in its sling. My one way of confirming that everything that I have experienced was not just a nightmare.

"So you're up."

I flinch at the sudden sound of someone speaking, my head whipping around to find said person who spoke. My eyes landed on a guy who didn't look that much older than me, with disheveled chestnut color hair and hazel eyes. He wore a black t-shirt and jeans. He looked normal, but after the hell I have been through I was not about to trust his presence just yet. "And just who in the hell are you?" I asked, breathing out heavily as I tried to compose myself. 'Don't trust anything.' My eyes bounced off of everything around us. Everything look normal. But it could be a trick.

He stared at me with his hazel colored eyes, but said, nothing. Honestly if I wasn't on guard right now, this guy totally looked liked my type. He looked like he was two years older than me too, which was good, I liked guys that were a bit older than me. I wasn't about to be the one to break the silence. I had asked a question and for once I wanted an answer. Although I kind of felt bad projecting my anger and distrust onto someone I don't even know, or even know his name yet.

"You've been out for a while. I awoke a little before you. We are in the Bio-Domes. We are locked in." He finally said, but he did not answer my question. "There was a note on the door." He tossed a wadded up, piece of paper at me, which hit me in the chest and fell into my lap.

I un-wadded the paper to see what it said.

Child, you are to be kept here until I am satisfied with the results. Choose carefully, for you could never leave here alive should you choose wrong. No memory in required. Time is of the essence here, so I advice you not to doddle.

~S

I rubbed at my temple, my head was really starting to hurt and the white noise was starting to become more in time with my pulse, but that could well be my imagination. I looked at my companion who stood before me at the moment. He could be in the same situation as me, so I shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. I mean he looked like he didn't want to be here anymore than I did. He looked in good shape; I couldn't say the same for myself, I was down an arm. But still maybe we could work together to get out of here. However I had to be sure that he wasn't a Creepypasta.

"How did I get here?" I asked, not taking my eyes off of him.

"I don't know. I awoke here too." He said, with a shrug of his shoulder. He looked and sounded a whole lot calmer than what I felt. So, that could mean that he's a freshly caught victim then. Was I put with him to try and scare him then?