Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Adam's POV

I'm not a fool, I knew he let me get away again. This time I wasn't going to stay in the open. Which was why I was hiding in the tube slide at the jungle gym. I had myself positioned side ways in it, with my knees and back pressed against the sides so that I wedged in it. this I could see both openings and if the guy somehow found my, depending on which end he chose to show himself at, would determine which way I would escape from. At the moment though, this hiding spot gave me time to calm down and digest what was happening. The guy chasing me was dressed like a Creepypasta character, so that was a bad sign in itself, I can't believe I didn't notice that earlier. Maybe I was a fool, or just that inattentive to details, either way I was in trouble. Now which character wears a red stitched frownie mask. I believe the character was Hoodie, if I wasn't mistaken. If the guy was killing in the persona of Hoodie, then I really needed to just get away from here, and find a police officer. The guy probably wasn't even right in the head.

"Hello!" The head of a little brown haired girl popped into view and the bottom of the slide.

"Ah! Jesus Christ! Get in here, hurry!" I said hurriedly in a harsh whisper, grabbing her by my good arm and pulling her close to me, hand covering her mouth, before she could make any more noise. I heard footstep getting closer. We both stayed still as statues, as the footstep paused near the slide. I heard a soft sigh, before the footsteps started walking away. I waited until I couldn't hear them anymore before I removed my hand. "What are you doing out this late? Where are your parents?!" I whispered shouted at the little girl, who was wiggling in my grip , which I loosened after realizing I was holding onto her too tight.

"I always come to the park at this time." She huffed, adjusting her hold on her teddy bear, that I just realized she was holding. She wiggled out of my grip and slid out of the slide.

"No, its dangerous out there!" I tried warning her in what people would mostly describe as a shouted whispered.

"No, its not." She peeked back up at me from the bottom of the slide. "Oh! Your playing hide and seek aren't you?" She said, as if that explained why I made myself fit inside a children's jungle gym slide.

"Yes, yes! That's it, now come back in here before you give me away!" I said, hurriedly, willing to agree to anything to hide us both.

"I think he found you." she smiled, pointing past me.

My head whipped to the other opening of the slide, and I couldn't stop the startled shout of fear that escaped me at seeing the red stitched frownie face. Ready to bolt out the other end past the little girl that was now gone, a gloved hand shot forward and caught the back of my shirt pulling backwards and up the slide. The soles of my shoes squeaking against the plastic slide as I tried to stop myself from being captured; little good that it was doing me. Not only was I being pulled up the slide, and trying not to choke from my shirt, I registered that he was dragging me away from the park and into the woods. My eyes widen and I frantically reached behind me, this time using both my hands, ignoring out of self preservation that it was better to just use my hurt arm and forever damage it, instead of losing my life. I was shouting and clawing at the gloved hand that was was dragging further and further into the woods.

"Please! Let me go! I -I really didn't see anything! I won't tell a Soul!" I pleaded, when it finally became clear that my struggles were useless. By now we were deep in the woods and could no longer see the park. He dragged my struggling form across a hikers trail and something in me, call in instincts, or fear, screamed that it was now too late for me to go back. Goosebumps sent a terrible shiver down my spine, and I fought harder, however it seemed the guys muscles were made of iron. His grip did not loosen in the slightest