xv. direct message

harrystyles; hey, I didn't know you had a boyfriend. I didn't think you would flirt with me if you had one.

isabeaurain;  First, I wasn't flirting with you. You were flirting with me. Second, I don't have a boyfriend. I wouldn't do that.

harrystyles; so, you're not dating that zac guy?

isabeaurain; No, genius. You could've just asked that to begin with.

harrystyles; well then why did you like that comment?

isabeaurain; are you stalking my page? 😂

harrystyles; I told you that I want you, but you want me to want you for more than just your looks. So, it's not stalking. It's called researching.

isabeaurain; have you found anything that interest you?

harrystyles; that's date conversation.

isabeaurain; I mean we started this conversation with you accusing me of cheating and now you want a date? 😂

harrystyles; I apologize, love. But I promise you that I want to get to know you for more than just you looks. Please, give me one chance.

isabeaurain; Don't you live in like England?

harrystyles; I'm in LA, but I can come to San Jose.

isabeaurain; oh, I don't know. I wouldn't want you to come all the way here for one date.

harrystyles; it'll be worth it, I promise.

isabeaurain; you wouldn't mind it?

harrystyles; absolutely not.

isabeaurain; fine, I'll go on a date with you. But not right now because I'm filming.

harrystyles; I'll wait on you. Give me your number?

isabeaurain; 408-XXX-XXXX

harrystyles; I'll text you.

isabeaurain; I'll be waiting on it.