liv. reality

"So, what are you doing in San Jose all by yourself?" Harry asked with mouth full of food

"Well, I never really knew my mother. She left me with my dad when I was a baby. It was always him and I. I do have a sister, from what my father has told me. Apparently, my mother took her with her. So, basically, my family was split in half. I didn't want to stay in the house that was my dads, so I moved out. Still in San Jose, but a different house. I still drive past the house from time to time, but my dad wouldn't want me to stay sad forever. But it's hard, He was not only my father, but my best friend. He was the only person I had." I explained.

"But didn't you have friends growing up?" He questioned.

"I had two, but I slowly drifted apart from one of them. I wasn't the type to say that I didn't friends but had some. I genuinely wanted friends but nobody wanted me. Of course I had one that moved countries, but it hard to talk because of time differences. We still try everyday though. It was hard growing up." I sadly explained.

"I'm sorry, love. What about Billie and Sarah? When did you meet them?" He asked.

"They were actually fans of mine. I met them through a contest where three winners got to hang out with me for the day. Billie and Sarah were two of the winners. We all got along pretty well, so we kept in contact. And here we are. They like me more than just because I'm "famous". They like me for me. I think that if I didn't have them, I wouldn't be here. I was definitely lonely." I said

"What happened to the third winner?" He asked.

"She was kind of rude. The whole time she was either on her phone or snapchatting us. She didn't really talk to any of us. She kept asking if I knew Ryan Reynolds." I laughed.

"Did you?" He laughed along.

"Yes. But I wasn't going to tell her that." I laughed more.

"I really love your laugh." He smiled.

"Stop. You're making me blush." I said.

"That's my job, love." He replied.

"Technically, it's not. You're not my boyfriend." I said smartly.

"Yet. I will be soon." He smirked.

"Oh, really? You think so?" I laughed.

"Yes, I do. Is that a problem?" He asked.

"Do you think it's a problem?" I asked back.