xxxii. reality

Going on a date with someone like Harry Styles isn't something that comes often

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Going on a date with someone like Harry Styles isn't something that comes often. I'm curious as to why he wants a date with me when he can have anybody in the world. From what I read, he only really dates models. I can assure you, I'm definitely not a model. I'm flattered, really. Just confused and curious.

I was currently making sure I looked decent enough to be around Harry. I was making sure I smelled good, I had deodorant on, and my breath didn't stink. The obvious things girls check before they go around someone they're interested in. It's a process.

I think back to when Harry texted me to tell me when he was going to be here.

"Hey, love. I was just letting you know I'll be in San Jose at about 6:30. Can't wait. xx H." - sent at 1:15pm

The time is currently 6:23. And I'm getting more and more nervous as time passes. What do people even talk about on dates?

I heard a chime coming from my phone, signaling that I have a text message.

"I'm here, but I'll come to the door like a real gentlemen. xx H." - sent at 6:27pm

'Right on time.' I thought. I heard a knock on the front door of my apartment as I was leaving my bedroom. I quickly ran towards the door, unlocking up. I held my breath as I pulled open the door.

"Hello, love."

If looks could kill you.

Harry Styles defines beauty. From his curly hair to his dimpled smile to his lean physique. I underestimated him.

"Hi." I breathlessly replied.

"Are you ready to get going?" He asked, still showing off those pearly whites.

"Uh, yeah. Let me just grabbed my bag." I said, turning around quickly to get my things.

"Okay. Now we can go." I said smiling.

"Perfect." He smirked.

🌻🌻🌻

"So, what are we doing?" I asked, looking at the passing trees and the passing pedestrians.

"I found out that you really enjoy going to theaters. Therefore, I rented a theater out. One, because we don't want to be interrupted. And two, it's romantic. Then, I was hoping you would eat dinner with me." He explained.

"I love going to the theaters! How did you find that?" I asked curiously.

"To be honest, your friend. Billie. She was very helpful." He said sheepishly.

"I'll be sure to thank her," I laughed.

"And also, I would love to have dinner with you." I said

He smiled so brightly that it could light up the night. Bless him.

"I think they are showing classic, horror films." He said smirking.

"Horror? Oh, no." I said scared.

"I also happen to know that you hate horror films." He said laughing.

"Great." I sarcastically said.

"Don't worry, love. I'll protect you." He said cheesily.

🌻🌻🌻

We pulled up to the theater and I could already tell that I wouldn't enjoy this movie. But I would enjoy being in the company of Harry.

"The film that is playing is The Exorcist." Harry said as we walked through the door.

"Of course it is. I could've handled clowns or a serial killer, but no. The movie has to do with the devil. Great." I sardonically said.

"Don't worry. I'm here with you." Harry said, trying to soothe me.

"I know what would make me feel better." I said teasingly.

"And what is that?" He chuckled.

"Skittles." I said rushing over to the food stand.

"Why am I not surprised?" Harry said behind me.

"They're my favorite. If I'm sitting through this movie, I'm getting some skittles." I explained looking through my purse for my wallet.

"Do you want anything?" I asked Harry.

"I'll get a water." He said.

"Skittles and a water, pretty please!" I said to the person working. As many times as I have been here, I have no clue who the worker is.

"The will be $8.48." The worker said.

I was grabbing my wallet when Harry stopped me.

"Hey, I asked you on this date. Let me pay." He sternly said.

"It's only $8.48. I don't mind." I said.

"Exactly. Let me be a gentleman. Chivalry isn't dead." He explained.

"Alright. Thank you. But I still owe you $20, so here." I said handing him a 20 dollar bill.

"You were serious about that?" He asked.

"Yes. I hate people spending their money on me." I replied.

"You should probably get used to it." He sneakily said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing. The movie is starting. Come on." He said, grabbing me hand.

"Kill me now."

🌻🌻🌻