xliii. imessage

(Harry Styles): pretty boy 😏
(Isabeau Rain): beau beau 🎀

beau beau 🎀; Hey, are you mad at me?

pretty boy 😏; No.

beau beau 🎀; Umm...are you sure? I don't know what I did, but I don't want you to be mad at me.

pretty boy 😏; Okay. Did you tell Kendall that you didn't like our date?

beau beau 🎀; Kendall Jenner? No, I'm not friends with her. Never even had a conversation with her before.

pretty boy 😏; I was told that you are going around telling people that you didn't like the date and it was an embarrassment.

beau beau 🎀; What the actual hell? I had an amazing time and the only people I told about our date was my best friends, Billie and Sarah. If I didn't like the date, I wouldn't even talk about it with anyone. Telling people that a date sucked and it was an embarrassment is beyond disgusting behavior. I don't where people are getting their information, but it's absolutely wrong. I was wishing the night wouldn't have ended.

pretty boy 😏; So, you had a good time?

beau beau 🎀; The absolute best time.

pretty boy 😏; Then I apologize, love. listening to people isn't always smart.

beau beau 🎀; So, Kendall told you that bs? Why? I've never met her.

pretty boy 😏; We used to be together. I thought she was over it. Guess not.

beau beau 🎀; Well, she better get over it.

pretty boy 😏; Why? Want me all to yourself?

beau beau 🎀; Obviously. I don't share and I don't play well with others.

pretty boy 😏; Fantastic. We are alike with that subject.

beau beau 🎀; ?? You don't have anyone to worry about.

pretty boy 😏; I'll have to keep my eyes on all these costars of yours.

beau beau 🎀; I only have my eyes on one person. And we haven't work together.

pretty boy 😏; Yet.

beau beau 🎀; 😂 I have to go, but I'll text you later tonight.

pretty boy 😏; I'll be waiting.