25. Ménage à trois

Depuis le début

"You and me both. I have a headache the size of Kanye's ego." I said rubbing my temples.

"I thought you sat on the outside so you wouldn't get a headache." Dani frowned.

"I did. My headache isn't even from the bus ride. I just have a lot on my mind right now." I sighed before collapsing on my bed.

"You wanna talk about it?" Dani asked sitting beside me and I just groaned in response.

"I'll take that as a no." Dani chuckled, before standing up. "I'm gonna go see Nadia. If you change your mind about wanting to talk, let me know."

Dani was almost out of the door when I just blurted it out.

"Aniya and I are supposed to be having a threesome with Parker this weekend." I said sitting up and Dani closed the door.

"What?" She asked coming back over to my bed and sitting so she was facing me.

"I said that Aniya and I are supposed to be having a threesome with Parker this weekend."

Dani looked extremely confused.

"And you're wearing your stress face because? I thought you had bad news. Parker is fine as hell. And you get to be with two girls at once. Congratulations, my guy."

Of course Dani wouldn't see an issue with this.

"This isn't cause for congratulations. I don't want to share Aniya with anyone and the fact that she's okay with sharing me with someone else bothers me." I admitted.

"Okay, then don't do it. It's not like you have to have a threesome. Why are you stressing about something you don't even have to do? It's not like Aniya is going to be mad if you back out." Dani shrugged.

"It's not just about Aniya. Parker is curious and I don't want to back out. I know I don't have to show her the ropes of being with a girl, but I already told her I would."

"You act like Parker is going to be mad if you don't have sex with her. I highly doubt she'd be upset. Maybe a little bummed because she obviously likes you, but-"

"She doesn't like me!" I said getting frustrated with Dani. "We've already talked about this and she told me she's just curious. It's about sex. She doesn't have feelings for me, so please stop saying that. I feel guilty enough."

"Guilty about what?" Dani asked and I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I feel guilty for wanting to have sex with Parker."

"I thought you didn't want to?" Dani said looking confused.

"I don't want Aniya to have sex with her." I said sort of confusing myself too.

"Let me get this straight. You don't want Aniya to have sex with Parker because it makes you jealous and you also don't want her to want you to have sex with Parker because you want her to be jealous. And you want to have sex with Parker, but you feel guilty about it?" Dani said saying everything I was feeling out loud and helping me to realize how stupid it was.

"Yes." I said burying my face in my hands.

"I think you might be jealous of them both." Dani said making my head shoot back up.

"I'm not jealous of Parker. Well I guess I am jealous of her when it comes to her and Aniya, but I'm not jealous over her. I don't care who she has sex with. I only care if that person is Aniya." I argued.

"But you want to have sex with her. Which means you just don't want Aniya having sex with her."

"But I wouldn't have sex with Parker without Aniya. Aniya wanting to have sex with Parker wouldn't bother me much because I mean come on...We've all seen Parker and I'm not trying to objectify her, but she's sexually desirable. However, the thought of her and Aniya actually having sex bothers me."