Chapter • Eighteen

Chaeyoung was desperate to die.

She was waiting for haechan to arrive and choke the living shit out of her.

Suddenly the basement door opened as chaeyoung looked up hoping to see the beautiful face she had yearned to see.

"Where is that whore?" She heard a voice which wasn't haechan.

"The 3rd cellar" said a voice which sounded like haechan's.

"I'm in the 5th cellar" she said .

She heard a laugh which didn't belong to haechan but the other guy.

"She really is a dumb slut isn't she?" The guy said.

Chaeyoung sighed as she didnt care about the guy calling her a slut and a whore.

She just knew that she hated him already.

The steps kept on getting closer to her as she felt a lump in her throat.

This was it.

The cellar door opened revealing haechan and a beautiful boy.

Why did yang su hyuck hire the most innocent and precious looking killers?

"We meet again" haechan said entering the cellar.

Chaeyoung noticed the knife in his hand. She looked down at the muddy ground as he felt tears pricking her eyes.

Jaemin came closer holding her by her hair pulling it. "You dont have to cry , we're here to play"

Haechan cracked up.

"Chill jaemin , this isnt some sort of a movie we're filming for , let her hair go" he said as jaemin let go of her hair .

Haechan sat infront of her as he smiled at her saying "im sorry life has to treat you like this , look at you , you look like shit right now , what have they even done to you"

Jaemin stood back examining the girl saying "haechan dont forget that shes the reason thousands of people are getting killed and shes also the reason why we're trapped in this shithole"

"Its her father . Not her"

"Same thing if you ask me , they both share the same pathetic blood" jaemin spat as he kicked the ground in frustration.

Before haechan could say another word . Chaeyoung said "kill me already please I'm desperate"

Haechan held her by her hair as he brushed his fingers through her soft , yet greasy hair.

"Good thing you're blonde because jesus , your hair is so oily I'm surprised America hasn't invaded yet" said jaemin (Dont take this as offensive)

Haechan laughed as he then held it back in.

"We should kill her already what are you even waiting for?" Jaemin said as he pushed haechan out of the way lightly.

"DONT HIT HER" Haechan said as he stopped jaemin from hitting chaeyoung.

"Don't listen to him" chaeyoung said while shivering.

Jaemin smirked as he looked at haechan "are you feeling sympathy for her haechan?"

"No" he replied coldly.

"But I'm gonna keep her" he continued.

Making both jaemin and chaeyoung choke on their saliva.

Was this perhaps the harbinger of a perfectly normal haechan ?

////

"Babe have you seen my fluffy jacket that i wore yesterday?" Mark said as he continued searching for his jacket.

"I haven't" sooyoung replied as she watched her tv show.

Mark sighed as he stopped searching for his jacket and sat down next to sooyoung.

"I feel like you hate me sometimes" mark said as he rubbed his forehead.

"Thats a misunderstanding, i love you" sooyoung said , still looking at the tv.

Mark just sighed as he whispered "I'm going out"

Sooyoung didn't reply as her eyes were glued to the tv.

Mark was fuming as he went outside , anger was pouring out of him , he wanted to punch something , or someone.

He felt like visiting jeno.

And so he did.

He liked how he was getting closer to jeno again , he missed his old memories that he shared with him.

He called him , jeno picked up immediately.

"Hey mark" he said

"Hi jeno , i was wondering if i could visit, I'm just not at my best right now"

"Of course you can , I'm buying groceries right now , I'll be home in 10 minutes"

"Alright then , I'll see you there"

Mark ended the call as he turned the music on , trying to get his mind off of what had just happened.

////

"Where is chaeyoung?" Yang soo hyuck asked as he twirled around in his chair.

"Hyuck took her somewhere , i guess to finish her off" jaemin said not seeming interested

"Hyuck?" Yang soo asked raising his eyebrow , with the cut.

"Haechan" jaemin replied , clearly annoyed with the other male.

"I wanted to see her die in-front of me" yang soo said as the look on his face wasnt very pleasing.

"I'm afraid i cannot do anything ,call Haechan if its bothering you that much"  jaemin said.

"Watch your tone"

"I'm just being honest , whats wrong with that?" Jaemin said letting out a chuckle.

"Get out , right now , see me only when you're actually here to do something and not only talk about absurd shit" yang soo said in anger.

"Whatever" jaemin said as he turned back and mumbled under his breath "asshole"

Yang soo hyuck didnt hear the other male as he left , leaving the door open,

"FUCKING CLOSE THE DOOR!!" He screamed.

But he availed no one.

/////

Hello guys sorry for taking a whole ass lifetime for updating , i had written this long ago and decided to publish it even tho its short. Thankyou for the support
Dont forget to vote ❤️