Chapter • eight

Mark and jeno sat on a free table at jeno's café.

"So tell me more about that haechan guy" mark said.

"You see that?" Jeno pointed towards a box.

"Yeah" mark replied looking towards where the box laid.

"Thats the donation box" jeno smiled.

"So how will people donate their emotions through a box?" Mark asked raising his eyebrow.

"No no they're not gonna put their emotions in that box they're only gonna sign a contract saying they allow haechan to take their emotions and then put that in the donation box , the emotions will be taken out through blood which will then be injected into haechan's body" jeno said smiling.

"Woah" mark couldn't believe what his friend just said.

"Crazy right?" Jeno giggled "haechan deserves emotion's after all"

Mark just kept quiet.

"Will haechan be able to see who donated him the emotions?" Mark asked sipping on the hot coffee.

"No that might lead him to killing people who will donate bad and harmful emotions to him and we don't want that so only i will be able to see who'll donate what" jeno said.

Mark nodded and bit his lip as he set his cup down.

Both of them were quiet but then mark spoke up.

"So tell me how jaemin and you are doing" mark asked wanting to change the topic.

As soon as he asked jeno started and mark was sure he wasn't gonna shut up for hours.

////

"So what did yang soo say again" jaemin said stuffing his mouth with marshmallows.

"He kidnapped choi's daughter and he wants me to take information of yeesung from her" haechan said in a bored manner.

He plopped himself onto the sofa next to jaemin as he took his hand out and took a marshmallow from jaemin's hand.

He put it into his mouth but spat it out mumbling "fucking gross".

"Hey! I heard that don't disrespect my marshmallows!" Jaemin defended.

"You sound like a 5 year old chill" haechan said quietly "plus they taste like shit".

Jaemin set his marshmallow packet down , folded his sleeves and prepared himself to tackle hyuck like always does when hyuck doesn't agree with him on something.

"Prepare to fight hyung" jaemin said putting the both of his fists infront of his face in a playful manner.

"Shut up jaemin I'm not in the mood" haechan said but Jaemin jumped on top of him.

He sat on top of hyuck as he tackled him down.

"Aghh" haechan groaned but jaemin was having the time of his life annoying haechan.

And the whole apartment had turned into a mess.

With both the boys chasing eachother around like 3 year olds.

////

"So wanna stay at mine's tonight?" Jeno said flashing a bright smile.