Chapter • two

"Wait what" haechan said stiffening almost.

Jaemin's word's making him stop in his tracks.

"Yes I've talked to jeno about it and he gave me some ideas on how to set the donation box up" jaemin said sounding excitedly.

"Tell me everything" haechan said taking interest in everything the younger was saying.

He of course wanted emotion's , he was tired of being treated differently than other's , he was tired of not feeling anything but emptiness.

He was ready to give this idea a shot. He wanted to know what pain and happiness felt like.

And Little did he know that this small mistake will change his life completely.

////

"Mark let's go now my dad is waiting for you to meet him" sooyoung said getting up gesturing for mark to get up too.

Mark and sooyoung had been dating for the past few month's , mark was a student who was the son of a very well known surgeon in Canada.

His parents were divorced .His dad lived in canada while his mom lived in korea with mark. He moved at the age of 10

Since mark had no siblings, he was an only child , his mom had a boyfriend and were planning on getting married soon but mark wasn't in favour of it.

He didn't want another dad but he couldn't stop his mother either so he just kept quiet since his depression was bringing him down each and every day. And he didn't wanna get kicked out either.

When he met sooyoung last year some days before his 19th birthday he found out that her story was much more similar , except for the fact that her mom died and her dad was a gangster who killed people.

Mark was supposed to keep that a secret.

And he did.

Sooyoung had helped him by making sure mark was happy , she would shower him with kisses and affection making sure her boyfriend was happy.

Mark was happy with her , he wanted to make sure sooyoung and him would forever be together.

He wanted to live his whole life with her.

Because she was his happiness and he was hers.

Well atleast that's what mark thought.

"What if he won't like me" mark said pouting slightly.

"Oh come on babe ! He'll love you" sooyoung dragging mark out of his chair.

Mark payed the woman at the counter as he exited the café with his girlfriend.

Hand in hand.

He was nervous , according to sooyoung. sooyoung's dad was a very renowned gangster and was a very cold and a tyrannical man.

He didn't like people easily and wanted the best for his one and only daughter.

////

"What do you mean people have to donate their emotion's through blood?" Haechan asked entering his apartment.

Taking his shoes off as he headed into the kitchen craving something to eat.

"People just have to donate their blood to you , there are some particles in their blood which will transform their unwanted emotions to your body" jaemin said.

"Woah that sound's crazy i don't think anyone would want to do that" haechan said plopping on the sofa in his living room , biting into a green apple that he had just grabbed from the kitchen.

He felt himself freshen up as the delicious juice from the green fruit invaded inside his mouth.

"People do crazy shit these days man of course anyone would want to donate their unwanted emotion's what do you say?" His friend said wanting hyuck to say 'yes'

Haechan wasn't sure , he felt like this idea wouldn't work , but since his friend was pushing him to do this.

He decided to agree.

"You know what man let's do this" hyuck said as he heard his friend screech at the other end of the line.

"Yay Now we can get your emotion's back hyuck I'm so happy" jaemin said smiling .

Haechan smiled at his friend's excitement as he heard a loud thunder outside , causing him to startle in his sitting position.

He didn't like the feeling of the rain and the thunder , he felt emptier than ever when it used to rain outside.

"Holy shit it's raining hyuck , you must be pissed off right now" jaemin said giggling .

"I'm not but i don't like rain it makes me feel empty you know that" haechan said as he took another bite out of the fruit in his hand.

"True man i felt the same before , but now i have jeno so i can't relate to that sentence" jaemin said smiling proudly.

Haechan scoffed as he replied "you know? I saw a couple at jeno's café and they were being so gross and cheesy it was uncomfortable to watch , are you and jeno like that too?"

"Even cheesier" jaemin replied emphasizing on the 'cheesier' part.

Haechan just shook his head at how much of obsessed his friend was with jeno.

"Well good for you " haechan giggled as he continued "anyways i was wondering where we will set the donation box up?"

"Oh i talked to jeno about that , he said he'll set the notice and the donation box up outside his café" jaemin replied.

'Oh' was all haechan replied with before mumbling a "thank you"

"Oh it's no problem you're my bestfriend after all anyways hyuck I'll go for now i think jeno's calling me , see you soon" jaemin said.

"Alright jaemin-ah I'll see you later bye" haechan said before hanging up.

He stared at jaemin's contact name one more time before closing his phone he sighed as the thunder outside got louder and the rain increased.

"Rain rain go away" haechan said looking at the window infront of him with a tired expression.

"Come back another day" he said as stood up heading towards the bathroom to take a hot shower to loosen up his muscles.

////

Don't forget to vote and comment !

Love ya guys <3