Chapter • seven

As chaeyoung's eyes observed the gorgeous face of the other male.

She felt him cup her cheeks and smile.

"Its sad how i have to ruin a beautiful face like this" he said as he ran his hand through her cheeks.

Chaeyoung shivered under his touch.

His peachy hair , soft plump lips , tan smooth skin , a body to die for was enough to drive chaeyoung crazy.

"I'm still gonna give you time. Tell me where you father is" haechan said enphasizing on each one of the syllables.

He sat in the chair hui sat in earlier.

As he rocked back and forth , biting his lip , staring at the floor , legs crossed.

Chaeyoung was speechless , why wasn't she fighting back?

Did this human known as haechan have special powers which convinced other people to tell him about everything.

Chaeyoung's mind battled against one another , she felt her brain hurt due to overthinking so much.

She wanted to escape but she couldn't.

"Time's up" haechan said siting straight in his chair , glaring into chayoung's soul.

"Tell me where your father is" he said looking at her right in the eyes with a piercing cold look that could kill.

"I-i he's" she stopped.

Was she really going to tell haechan everything?

I mean she had no one and she wanted to live alone so she had nothing to lose right?

"He's planning on sending his men this Friday around 6pm , to kill everyone here mainly you" she paused as haechan's facial expression was priceless.

Here was choi yeesung's daughter , who wouldn't get convinced no matter what , and she was telling haechan the truth about her father.

Except...

Haechan didn't know if it was the Real truth.

Or if chaeyoung was lying to save herself.

Chaeyoung was infact telling the truth and regretted it.

Her dad was in trouble now.

"Are you sure?" Haechan raised his eyebrow up , smirking.

"100% p-positive" she replied shakily.

Her legs were throbbing , she felt like having a panic attack.

"Good. Where is he now" haechan said with his evil smirk.

"Out of Korea , he knew you'd come look for him" she said shakily.

She didn't get a reply after that. Haechan just stood up and sighed.

He walked over to her again and held her chin , holding it high , trying to make eye contact with her.

"I can't let you go unless i kill your father" he said smiling.

Chaeyoung's eyes filled with tears started gushing down her face as she wanted to scream.

She ruined her family.

"My dad's innocent" she said.

"Innocent? He killed someone on purpose and you call that innocent ? Shame on you" haechan said looking at her disgustingly.

She just cried.

When haechan knew she wasn't gonna talk more. He just opened the cell's door and went out.