Chapter • seventeen

"Why do we work for our shitty boss again?" Asked jaemin as he drove in anger.

"To kill people i guess" haechan said in a bored manner , looking outside.

"That's not normal i hope you know that" jaemin said.

"Why isn't it normal? Everyone dies , their fate determines their future so we can't do anything about it" haechan said.

"Well we could do something about it rather than shutting up completely about this matter , who cares if his wife died? She wasn't that special" jaemin said in anger.

"Love is stupid" haechan blurted out.

Jaemin looked over to him questioning him.

"Love is not stupid haechan , it's beautiful , but it depends on what kind of a love story you have" jaemin said.

"I know but like everyone dies because of love , its honestly shocking sometimes" haechan said.

"Its all fate haechan..all fate" jaemin said softly before going back to focusing on the road ahead of them.

Haechan just remained quiet.

"Do you like mark? You seem like you do" Jaemin said raising his eyebrow.

"He's cool i guess" haechan said as he shrugged "but nothing special"

Jaemin just smirked "i see" he said as he diverted his attention towards the traffic lights that made him stop the car.

"Let's listen to some music or else I'll just go mad at our boss again" jaemin said as he turned the radio on.

////

"You're just..something" hui said as he sat infront of chaeyoung.

"Fucking jerk" chaeyoung said gritting her teeth.

"Haechan's gonna be here soon , be prepared to get your brain spilled out" hui said smirking.

"Is that supposed to make me afraid? Try harder bitch" chaeyoung said with fuming anger.

Hui just chuckled before getting up and leaving saying "i don't need to talk to someone like you anyways"

"Yeah don't fucking come back!" Chaeyoung replied in anger.

she was absolutely fuming.

She'd accept death gladly at this point.

she was fucked all because of her dad who tortured all these people.

And she was so mad. Because she didn't deserve any of this at all.

She was a loving and a caring girl filled with empathy but due to her father being an asshole
She had to face the consequences.

"If only haechan was here already" she thought as he closed her eyes and focused on her inhaling and exhaling as she tried to calm herself down.

~~~~

"Hello boss" haechan said entering yang su hyuck's office.

Jaemin followed behind quietly saying a "hello" as he stood beside haechan.

"Hello boys we meet again" yang su hyuck said flashing his smile that jaemin hated with a burning passion.

Haechan on the other hand just smiled mildly as he stared at his boss ready for his next mission which for sure would involve some kind of murder.

Yang su hyuck motioned for them to sit on the sleek velvet sofa , the boys did what they were told . After they sat down they looked at yang su hyuck eager for an answer.