Chapter • twelve

Haechan let go of hyunjin as he proceeded to walk towards the familiar voice in the dark.

mark.

of course it was mark , who else would it be?

"what the fuck are you doing here , get outta here" haechan spat.

"you're doing the wrong thin-" before mark could speak , haechan kicked him in his stomach causing mark to fall.

he held his stomach as pain was gushing through his body , all mark let out was groans.

"When i say get out. I mean it you fucker" haechan said raising his voice.

god knows how bad haechan had kicked his stomach , but mark for sure knew that the bruise would be fucked up.

"oh for fucks sake haechan! " jaemin said helping mark up.

but mark fell back again.

"f-fuck it hurts" mark said as he felt his stomach hurt.

he wasn't able to get up because of the aching bruise and pain.

"Haechan , put hyunjin's body inside the jeep and go to yang's house I'll help this piece of shit" jaemin said as haechan nodded.

"good luck" haechan mumbled as he dragged hyunjin off with him and put him in the backseat of the car.

He started the car and looked in the rear mirror as he saw jaemin helping mark.

he lowkey felt like he had done something wrong but he wasn't sure what the feeling was.

not like if he was gonna feel anything anyway.

"He asked for it" haechan mumbled looking at mark's face.

He then drove off in the rain as the rain hit the roof of the jeep.

"I guess its just you and me now" he mumbled to hyunjin whom had passed out and layed there unable to do anything to free himself.

on the other hand , jaemin helped mark get into the taxi.

Jaemin sat with him as he told the driver to drive off to the hospital.

"how'd you even fucking find us?" Jaemin said mumbling.

"i had to buy condoms , but met the both of you in return , thanks to you now i won't be able to have sex anymore" mark groaned.

jaemin snorted as he laughed.

"condoms" he said mumbling.

"Why did your ugly friend hit me? Doesn't he know how to respect someone?" mark said.

"no he doesn't know what respect is" jaemin said smiling.

"I get it , he's emotionless but that doesn't mean he kicks me in the stomach" mark said holding onto his stomach.

"wait ....who told you that he's emotionless?" Jaemin said raising his eyebrow.

"jeno did , i asked him about it" mark said looking outside.

"Oh..i see" jaemin mumbled as he averted his eyes towards the mirror.

"Jaemin?" Mark said softly.

"What" jaemin said.

"Is the bruise bad? like i know its bad but does it look really bad?" Mark asked.

"it does , well kind of" jaemin said nodding his head.

"fuck that bastard , does he have some sort of a horse kick or something?" mark said groaning.

"You wanna fuck him? I mean he's hot" jaemin said winking at mark.