Chapter • four

Sooyoung had taken him in that day.

He had fallen deeply in love with her and asked her out a year later to which sooyoung said yes.

Most of mark's happiest moments had been spent with sooyoung and mark was glad he had someone like her.

If it wasn't for her he wouldn't have been alive today.

"Alright lovebird's are you guy's staying for dinner? You should" Mr.yang said raising his eyebrow.

"We will dad thank you for inviting us dad" sooyoung said.

Her dad smiled and nodded in return as he said "I'm glad you're taking some of your time to see me and spend time with family.. You already know how busy i am..i miss our family sooyoung" Mr.yang said eyeing the floor.

He missed his wife too darn much.

And it hurt even more knowing his worst enemy , Choi Yeesung killed his wife.

Uptil today Yang soo hyuck tried his best to kill the person who had killed the love of his life.

But he failed no matter how hard he tried.

He had killed thousands of men who worked for choi yeesung but didn't get to kill him.

And thats what broke his heart the most.

"Aw dad I'm your daughter after all , i know how much you've been through and i will never leave you alone" sooyoung said walking over to her dad , hugging him.

Mark smiled at the nice relation between the father and the daughter.

He couldn't even relate to that.

He frowned a bit as he smiled weakly.

"I raised you well sooyoung-ah I want you to be the happiest woman alive and i hope mark will look out for you" her dad said glancing over to mark.

"I w-will" mark said feeling his cheeks burn due to stuttering a million times.

sooyoung giggled as she watched her boyfriend in pure awe.

Oh how lucky she was.

She was dating the cutest man in the world.

////

Haechan arrived at the mansion located on a hill , away from the city.

He had to go there a million times a day and he admitted that it would make him tired.

But there was something about his job that kept him going.

Maybe it was the blood of his rivals or maybe it was his inner demon wanting to come out after getting abused for nearly half his life.

He got out and noticed that the rain had become a lot more scanty , hyuck smiled at that.

He payed the taxi driver with his desired amount and then waited for the taxi to leave just so he could enter the mansion.

When the car went out of sight. Haechan started walking towards the main door as he knocked on it twice.

A large body opened the gate as he smiled at haechan.

Ugh wooseok. haechan thought.

"Good morning Sir Haechan" wooseok said nicely.

Haechan ignored his word's as he only approached the front door of the house.

Wooseok was the gatekeeper as well as one of the security guards , he had a crush on donghyuck and would tease him from time to time.

And hyuck didn't like that , he thought love was overrated , shitty , and heartbreaking.

"There is no happy ending to love stories , no matter what happens one of them has to die in the end" was haechan's own sunmary about the term 'love'

He entered the mansion inside and took a look around , and the house was as emptier as ever.

It felt dead , like always. Yang soo hyuck had killed thousands of people in his house already so haechan undersrood why the place had a dead feeling to it.

He was too busy on focusing on the quiet and empty house that he didn't even see a small figure approach him.

Mina the house maid went up to him as she smiled bowing politely.

"Mr.Yang was looking for you" she said making haechan snap out of his thought's ,, getting startled.

He then rolled his eye's off as he answered.

"I know . is jaemin here?"

"No , he wasn't invited only you are , i heard its something really important so Mr.Yang was expecting you... He told me to guide you to the garden's" she said gesturing for haechan to walk behind her.

But haechan hesitated. "N-no its fine I'll walk by myself i know where the goddamn gardens are" he said coldly before turning his back to the woman and walking off.

Mina just sighed , she didn't know why haechan was such an asshole to her but what could she do about it anyways?

He was born this way.

Empty and Confused.

Not knowing where he belonged.

He just lived. Knowing he'll just end up somewhere.

////

"I want you guys to meet someone important today..they are a major reason our killing cases are a success and we never get caught" Yang said proudly.

"Woah" mark said quietly.

He kept being nervous , what if he gets killed and gets his body thrown off the cliff of the hill?

That would suck.

Alot.

He just nodded as he pretended like he was listening to Mr.yang but he was engrossed in his empty depressed mind the whole time.

He didn't wanna meet this so-called 'killer' Yang soo hyuck had.

Just when he was thinking about the killer.

A large knock was heard on one of the garden rooms door's.

And everyone shot their heads up.

'Shit' mark thought.

Not knowing this person is gonna play the most important role in his pathetic life.

////

Thank you for 300 reads !

Love you guys

❤❤