013

A/N: Please read the note at the end of this chapter!

Rosie's Point Of View.
17th November 1958.

Once arriving at Paul's house, we all end up sat around his kitchen table; Paul and John writing songs, George and Ringo chatting, and the other girls and I discussing certain things.

"John keeps looking at you." I look at Dot as she whispers this, I shrug and my cheeks blush red.

"Oooh! Are finally you dating?" Lola said a little too loudly for my liking. I nod quickly, trying to hush her but I can feel John looking at me.

I make eye contact with John, who winks at me and grins - making me blush even harder. Turning my attention to a really interesting mark on the table, I hum quietly - making everyone chuckle.

-

As all of us are still sat at Paul's kitchen table, John casually slips his hand into my own, squeezing it slightly, making me smile.

The conversation drifts back and forth from the band to just about anything else. After a while, Paul suggests that we should all go for a walk down to 'the strawberry fields' for a picnic type thing. John apparently found Pauls usage of the word 'picnic' amusing, considering that he is currently laughing - not seeming to stop anytime soon. I look at him, a slight smirk on my face.

"John? it's not even funny!"

This only makes him laugh harder for whatever reason, and I roll my eyes. He leans into me, his face in my shoulder, still chuckling away. All the others look at me with confused looks, to which I shrug in response.

I stand up, making sure John doesnt fall and all the others do the same, starting to walk towards the door.

On the way to the fields, the boys are all talking as well as the girls and I. John keeps pulling me close to him and giving me a sweet kiss on the cheek which makes me blush every time.

We arrive and we all have to climb over the gate which worries me slightly. It's not long before I'm the last one on the other side looking worriedly at John.

"What'cha waitin' for, Rosie?"

I shrug in response to him and decide to make an attempt to climb up, but fail. Quickly, John is up and over my side, giving me a foot up so I can actually get up on the gate. I swing my leg over and John climbs over the otherside ready to help me down. My cheeks are tomato red at this point, embarrassed that I couldn't do it by myself. He helps me down, putting his arms around my waist to keep be stable when I stumble. Looking up at him, I see a sweet smile on his face and I lean up to kiss him on lips; forgetting that all the others were there.

"Get it, Lennon!"

Upon hearing Pete's remark, I press my face into John's chest, going even redder than before. I hear John chuckle, stroming my hair before talking back to Pete.

"Back off, Pete."

-
Hello loves!
just a warning; i'm currently working on another John Lennon x OC book because I dont like the direction that this is going in. It is called Blue Moon and the first chapter should be up within the next few days; follow me if you want the notif when it's up! I will still try to update this one if you all want me to - let me know!
-rl