You get caught cussing

(I started this on the 29th of March and I will try to publish this story this month in April)

Your pov

You just had the crappiest day in the world, everyone was making fun of you, even your friends, and none of the teachers would help you. when you walked into the house you look at a note Jack left on the table saying:

'Y/N im doing a live stream rn I will be out soon, For now please stay out of my office.'

you let out a sigh screwing up the paper and throws it away and lets out a muttered "god damn it" you walk to your room and dumps your bag in there and punches a wall "OW! F**k!" you then hear a small gasp behind you, as you turn around you see Anti and Chase, Chase had a shocked look on his face and Anti had a look of disappointment or a 'I don't even care' look.

Chase walks up to you and grabs you by your shoulders "Where did you learn that language?!" you gave him a look that shows that he obviously should know. He then got the hint by your expression an lets out a small nervous chuckle, but then his dad mode kicks in again "a-anyways! I have to tell Jack what you said, that language will NOT be tolerated......by you.....in this house.....Yeah" he got pretty awkward during him talking realising how hypocritical he sounds.

You let out a groan and tries to hold back tears, not from the fact you was in trouble its the fact that it was put on top of all of your stress from the amount of bad luck and it just put you in the worst mood , all you wanted to do was lay in bed crying or have a nice evening with Jack or one of his egos but no all you got was more stress, from everything that was built up you just yelled at Chase something you really wish you didn't say "whatever! your not my dad!" with that being said you walked to the door to your bedroom but before you opened the door you heard a somewhat angry Irish man from downstairs "Y/N! Come down here NOW!" 

Your day has just been horrible, you was now sitting on the couch with Jack scolding you, Anti in the corner of your eye not really giving a damn, Chase was in the kitchen with tears in his eyes slipping some whiskey in his coffee, JackiBoy man standing behind the couch keeping an eye on you in case you take off running, and JJ was standing with Jack hands on his hips and shaking his head, if he could speak he would be tutting.
"Y/N I can't believe how disrespectful you have become! First your getting in trouble in school, second your have started cussing and three you have hurt Chases feelings when you know full well what he's been going through with his wife!" Everything that he was saying was hurting you, you hadn't even seen this discipline side of Jack before but it was true and with all your emotions build up you start hugged your knees into your chest, lay your head on your knees and try your best not to cry. (literally what I have been doing for almost 2 months)

The fact that even though your head was down and you wasn't looking at anyone you can still feel their eyes on you and that freaked you out and with all your anxiety and stress just going through the roof, with someone you trust and love yelling at you still about how much of a problem you are being, you just ran to your room crying. All that was heard from downstairs was a loud bang of your door slamming and you stayed there for the rest of the night without anyone coming to check on you or even care you talk to you at all.

Hey so this was more of a venting Chapter, I had become instantly depressed recently and my anxiety and all my thoughts have been built up and I don't know why I'm feeling like this but I'm very slowly getting better but this still dwells on me to this day and I will make the next chapter with a lot more feels in it and some small triggers that I will disclaim in the start of the chapter, anyways have a good day,night or whatever you are and enjoy your life
Goodbye
//small rant note\\
(I have had a really stressful week and for the past month I have been depressed and I have had a complete mind blank for my story chapters so guys, gals and non binary pals please try to help me by giving me chapter ideas for all my stories because I might just end up making these story scenarios more than their proper stories)