Nightmares and Sam comfort

Your POV:
You woke up with a scream you had the same nightmare again your family leaves you alone they hurt you physically and emotionally but they were big scary monsters but this time it was different something about Jack he was there and he left you and you didn't know why. Just then Jack runs into the room "(YN)!?! What happened are ya ok!?!" You nod slowly and start to cry Jack the comes over and sits on the edge of the bed "what was it about?" "M-mummy and daddy" "oh was it bad" "the worst" Jack then hugs to and you cry in his shoulder

Jacks POV:

'(YN) you poor little girl ya have been through so much and your only 6' just then an idea popped into my head "hey (YN) come with me I have something for you" "w-what is it" "something that will comfort ya every day and night" I take her into my office and she was very curious about this room "this is your workroom?" "Yeah" "whats your job?" "I will tell ya one day ...oh here it is"I go to my shelves that are full of gifts from fans that you can always see when I'm recording.I grab my medium size septiceye Sam cause the jumbo is probably too big for her to carry "whats that?" (YN) asked i kneeled down to her "this is sam he will comfort you when you have a nightmare or when your sad scared or need a friend I'm here for that too but this will help you" I hand her the plush eyeball and she hugs it tight "thank you Jack" "no problem " "when do you want him back" i chuckled "he is yours to keep" she hugs me " thank you" "its really no problem" she lets out an adorable yawn "lets get you to bed" I pick her up and take her back to bed "goodnight Jackie" "goodnight sweetie" I turn her light off and go back to bed.