" HE GOES TO HER SCHOOL!?"

Jacks prov:
I waited at home for Y/N's bus to arrive (even though here in the UK we don't have school buses)I'm sitting at the window looking outside "come on Y/N i need you home...i need my baby girl" i released how much of a child i sound like "come on Jack grow up" just then her bus stop at my house and like a child seeing the ice cream truck i jump up and run to the door after yelling in happiness "Y/N!!" I open the door to see Y/N running up to me "Jackie!" She yelled and jumped in my arms I laughed and we went inside "oh Jack wait" she said and runs out again and i see her hug someone and its....ITS HIM FROM THE PARK!! I was screaming in my head about what was happening "bye B/N" she said "bye Y/N" he said and i hated that her name left his lips she ran back to me and i saw Signe walk up to the house "hey guys" she said and walked in the house "Hey Signe....can i talk to you for a minute" "sure Sean Y/N go in the other room please" she smiled and took her school bag with her and said "oki" before taking off i looked at Signe and took a deep breath "ok you know that boy from the park that Y/N met?" It took a bit to remember cause it was a while ago "yeah...what about him?" "He goes...to her school....HER SCHOOL!" "Sean calm down so what if he does i think your being to dramatic about this" i then responded "dramatic?....excuse me I'm not being dramatic I'm just here for my baby girl that boy will do something to her i can FEEL it" putting enthusiasm on the Feel part "Sean your being a overprotective parent thats all he seem to make her happy what are you gonna do say she can't have friends who are boys?" I took a moment of silence then spoke up ".....maybe" she sighed "Sean you need to grow up" i then crossed my arms like a child and pouted ".........you grow up" she sighed again "ok I'm gonna cheek on Y/N you know our child who can't talk with the opposite gender" she turned to leave when I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me "wait" i said as I hugged her waist close to me and kissed her lips gently and pulls away "I'm sorry....maybe your right....I'm an overprotective parent" and then mumbled "and a man child" she giggled at that and i look at her "I don't wanna fight like this....I just want what's best for her.....I don't wanna lose my baby girl" i start to chock up a bit and Signe hugged me "Sean I understand that you don't wanna lose her...but she's 6 you're not gonna lose her yet you have like.....19 years at least till she's with someone else" "wow.....so long" she smiled at me "you feel silly?" She said "kinda......." i start thinking "What is it Sean?" Signe asked me "....i gotta saver all 19 years and more starting now" "Sean!" She said "ok fine not 19 years or more" "Thank you"
.
.
.
.
.
"Forever"
"SEAN!"