He tells his subs about you

Your POV:

You was sitting in Jack's office chair spinning around on it waiting for him to come back and tell you what your both doing today.
Usually you don't go in his office especially when he's recording because you don't wanna give him more work to do and lose footage he can use but today you just waited for what you was gonna do.
When Jack finally comes back in the room he crouched down to you sitting on the chair "ok Y/N...you know that I have a channel with millions of people following me" your eyes light up by the number "woooah how many millions?" He gave a small chuckle at this and replied "20 million" ( ;) ) you was slightly nervous as that point but was still amazed "woah that's a huge number" "yeah I know it is sooo today.....you are gonna be in a video with me....and those people are going to see you .... are you ok with this?" You was hesitating for a small bit before nodding looking at him "yep!" You say as happy as can be and gives you a smile and picks you up showing you his set of what you shouldn't touch and what you can touch like the 'Ocean man' song button before putting you back on the chair out of view so he can pick you up to the camera "ok ready?" "Yep!"
He turns on his camera and syncs the audio "3 2 1 *clap*......ok WAPOOOSH!  TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE! And today is a bit of a different video so ignore the loudness of my voice...that's impossible actually BUT! I have a little gust here today to help me confirm this new addition to the Jacksepticeye family" he then turns to you and picks you up gently "ok guys this is Y/N she is my daughter now before you going saying she's like 5 and you haven't told us sooner let me clarify she's my adoptive daughter the story about how I got her will be released another time I just thought it was time I told you that Y/N has been with me for a few months and I kept it a secret cause I wanted her to feel more comfortable here with me-" just then he was cut off by you playing ocean man and he started to laugh "haha she seems like she knows my office as well as I do well I will release a small compilation kinda like bloopers but of all the times Y/N has come into my room while I'm recording and even some footage of her play with me and my friends if you guys wanna see a full video on that please let me know"

-TIME SKIP-

after Jack had finished taking,recording, and editing you and him were waiting for it to post and when it did the internet went crazy all of him social media was spammed with comments and his YouTube video got a million views in the first 10 minuets (I dunno how views work on YT but I'm gonna say that)
"Wow Y/N they must really like you" Jack said as he looked at the comments and you ask him to read some to you because you can't read very well most of them where 'cute' 'WHAT!?' 'Happy family' and other stuff Jacks favourite one is "they both have the same taste i music and timing 😂"  some people where jealous and others saying he's doing it for views but he ignores them like he always does

Im gonna end it there today cause it's late and I'm getting a killer headache soooo I will try and update tomorrow if I can if I don't im very sorry sooo ummm BYYYYE