"My name is Connor; i'm the Android sent by Cyber life"

Your POV:

You and Jack were in LA for two months because he had some work to do here and you have been enjoying your time there with him and recently you have noticed he loves this game Detroit become Human and his number one 'boi' he calls him Connor.
You liked the game too and Connor but for some reason he's been more excited than usual today.
You was sitting on the couch watching TV eating breakfast and Jack was on his phone in the kitchen when out of nowhere you hear "HI SEAN! MY NAME IS CONNOR!" You look at Jack looking at the window and waves "ok I will let you up!" He yelled down to them and went to buzz him in while you looked confused sitting on the couch.

"ummmm Jack? What's going on?" You asked as he's very happy like a fan girl....boy.....man? Anyways you still wanna know who is coming over you thought at first maybe it was Robin but you remember he was coming later in the day. Jack holds his excitement for a moment and looks over at you "oh heh sorry I didnt tell you did I, heh, we have people coming over, you know that game I love?" He asks kneeling down to you, you nod seeing as you have to hear him from his office most of the time "well people from the game are coming over!" He smiles excitedly while you stood there confused and thinks 'people from the game?'.

You look up at Sean and says "how did they get out of the game?" Before he could reply there was a knock at the door "oh, hold on Y/N" he says and goes to let them inside. You sit in the kitchen to have some breakfast when you hear two somewhat familiar voices, you walk to the living room and sees Connor and the blue hair tracie but they were different, you think to yourself 'did they change how they look so no one knows their robots?' You look over at Jack seeing how excited he was to have them over and you smile seeing him happy.

After a while Jack walks to you "oh Bryan,Amelia come and meet Y/N" he says as the two walk over, Bryan kneels down to your height and smiles "hi there" he says kindly, you recognize the voice and your eyes light up "your the robot from the game" the adults chuckle as he says "hehe yes I am, Connor at your service" he says letting you believe he was the real deal, he holds his hand for you to shake it and you do gladly "how did you get out of the game?" You ask him innocently and he smiles a little letting out another chuckle "hehe well that's a secret" he winks as you giggle "okay!" You say happily. You Liked Bryan and you called him connor and he didnt mind at all, you called Amelia Amelia cause you never learnt her name in the game, the rest of the evening was fun for you all while making the video but you didnt get in it being too nervous but you watched happily from behind the camera.

Holy shit I finally updated

I'm so sorry it's been so long since I have posted, thank you so much for waiting hopefully I have the motivation to make more of these