"Daddy whats Septiplier?"

Third person pov:

It was a quite day Jack was still sleeping and so was Wiishu so you decided to pay a visit to your good old friend the Internet. You were watching random videos on youtube when a video caught your attention it was named 'the wonderful world of Septiplier.' the thumb-nail had what looked like... MARK AND JACK?!?!? 'Whats this?' You thought in your head so you played the video and watched it and the video was about 20 mins long and when that 20 min was up.........you had no idea how to react to it and before you looked at another one Wiishu came downstairs and said in her usually sweet tone "morning Y/N" when you heard her you turned off your iPad and looked at her "morning whoosh" (Imma make you call her that) "I'm gonna make breakfast what would you like?" "Toast please" she nodded and went to make it

-time skip cause I'm never updating-

Its the middle of the day and Jack is playing a video game cause that's what he's paid to do and the whole septiplier thing was in your head. You were staring into space.

"Hey kiddo." a voice said making you jump. You look up to see Marvin. "Hi, Marvin" you reply still troubled by the video. "Do you know if Jacks still working?" you ask. Your eyes looking at his mask. "Mhh I believe he's just finished. You wanna go see him?" Marvin asked. You nodded your head so fast it seemed that it would fly off. " okay let's go see Jack" he says while lifting you onto his shoulder. "Weee" you shout.

When you reach Jacks room, Marvin places you down onto the floor. You knock and wait. "Come in." the loud voice says. You slowly push the door open and peek your head in. You see Jack face you and behind on his computer you see; Mark, Ethan and Felix. "Hey, sweetie." Jack greets holding out his arms. You walk towards him and crawl into his arms.

You hug him and he hugs back.

You two stay like for a moment just savouring it. Jack. The dad you should have.

"You know I really don't want to ruin the moment but Ethan is right behind you."A Swedish voice says. Jack sighs heavily. Jack twists your facing his computer. "Y/n say hi!" another voice said, Ethan, you think, "h-hi." You said waving your hand at the webcam.

You watched Jack start to play again the game was a team racing thing by the looks of it and Jack had slowly started to catch up again. "Right anybody cusses makes a rude joke and stuff I will personally fly over there and beat the shiiii-her lump out of ya," Jack says and quickly corrects himself. There was a series of chuckles from the computer. "Sure we won't. It's you who need to keep it careful Mr loudmouth." this time it was Marks' voice who replied. Jack visibly rolled his eyes. "Shut up." He said.

Around half an hour later they had moved on to another game but you had worked your way back into your mind still thinking about this Septiplier thing.

You move your eyes over to Marks' face and the over to jacks. 'Septiplier what in earth name would that have to do with Mark and Jack!' you thought.

"You okay Y/N?" somebody asked you. Dragging you out of your thought.

The words just fell out. You didn't know how to control them.

"Daddy, what's Septiplier?"

Everybody went quiet and Jacks face was full of regret like he had just gone through all the possible things that you said.

Suddenly
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Felix and Ethan burst out laughing while Mark had his head on his hands.

"You two are so screwed!" Felix said through gulps of air. "Yeah, good luck explaining that!" Ethan added with tears of laughter rolling down his face. Jack had pink cheeks and a cringe look on his face.

"It's ahh umm its..." Jack started but couldn't seem to find the right words.
"Its something to do with me and Jack." Marks' voice came out from the computer. Just bearly audio over Ethan and Felix dying of laughter. "Yeah, I kinda guessed that from the pictures." You said unaware that you were making the situation a lot worse.

"YOU SAW PICTURES!!" Jack screamed, " what were you doing when you saw this?" "youtube.." you say with innocent full eyes. Jack sighed "I'll tell you when you're older." he said trying to pass it off as easily as possible. "Oh.. Ok?" you reply

For the rest of the day, you watched Jack edit some videos still thinking about Septiplier.