Chapter 16: In Which at Least One Problem is Resolved...

When I woke up the next morning, Hikaru was right beside me, as he had been the night before. I felt comfortable in his warmth, and everything was okay. I decided to forget about my mom, she was a grown woman and could take care of herself. I felt good, actually, once I'd gotten a shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed in my uniform, and, with a comedy show playing in my ears, I woke up Hikaru, who still had surprisingly not woken up, despite the fact that my alarm had been rather obnoxious that morning. He groaned and rolled over, and I realized that Kaoru hadn't come to Hikaru's room the night before. I shrugged, hoping that he was okay, but wanting to wake up Hikaru more than anything else. I leaned down to Hikaru's ear and whispered, "C'mon, Hikaru. It's time to wake up."

     "Mmph. Five more minutes." He said, turning away from me.

     "If you get up, I'll give you a kiss." I teased.

     "I'm up, I'm up." he said, shooting straight up into a sitting position. I pecked him on the lips and pulled away, eliciting another groan from Hikaru. Hikaru, eyes still closed, reached out his hands and clenched and unclenched his fists. I giggled and leaned down again, and he kissed me with the same passion as the day before. My heart hammered, and I leaned into it, allowing myself a little bit of joy before really starting my day. As an alarm sounded from my phone, though, I realized that we needed to get going. I pulled away, and Hikaru sepparated his arms from their tangle under mine, and I looked into his eyes as I said,

     "We have to go."

     "I know. I just don't want to."

     "It's Friday, don't worry." I said.

     "Still... I'd rather just stay in bed with you..." Hikaru trailed off with a seductive smirk. I laughed, looking over at him laying in a pose that could have seduced just about any girl. He was half-covered by sheets, and his upper half hung out as if he were posing for a girl's erotica novel.

     "Well, we can't stay in bed. We have school. Tomorrow we can stay in bed, but I think we'll be sleeping most of the time." I replied.

     "Oh, trust me, if I have my way, we won't be getting any sleep." said Hikaru.

     "If you had your way, the world would be a dangerous place to live in." I said with a wicked grin before pulling his arm out from under him. He fell, and then rolled himself off of the bed and onto the floor.

     "I just died." he said, closing his eyes and puckering his lips. "Only a kiss can bring me back to life." he then proceeded to whisper out of the corner of his mouth.

     "I don't think I want to kiss a corpse, but... I need Hikaru to get up and ready for school... descisions descisions..." I said, tapping my finger against my chin.

     I finally leaned down and pressed my lips to his, and he suddenly sprang up and pushed me roughly back against a wall. "Boobs..." he said in a zombie tone before leaning his head down. I playfully smacked his head with my hand and he put his hand up to the welt. "Sorry, sorry, I couldn't resist." He said, holding up his hands.

     "You're forgiven... for now... But seriously, we gotta go." I replied with a laugh. He sighed and then went off and got dressed.

     I waited downstairs for the twins, and once we'd all grabbed a piece of fruit from the assortment in a bowl on the kitchen table, we were out the door and into the limo. I ate my apple in silence as the boys sat across from me, also in silence, eating their respective oranges. "So..." I trailed off, not wanting the quiet, for once.

     "So..." they replied in synch around bits of orange.

     "Kaoru... how'd the host club take my resignation yesterday?" I asked, looking him square in the eye.

     "You were serious about that?" he asked incredulously.

     "Yes! I was! Oh my god... do I now have to do that all over again?!" I shreiked, then looked over to the side. Talking to myself, well, more like yelling to myself, I continued: "Stupid Kyoya and his asshat ways and all of his incredible stupidness! Asshole! Oh my god I'm going to die! It was bad enough to break Tamaki's heart once but to do that again!? Oh my god! Am I still a daughter? Will I still be a daughter? And now, I don't get to spend as much time with friends. Oh my god, I'm going to be so bored! Stupid asshat Kyoya!" And the rant went on, with Hikaru and Kaoru kind of just cowering in the corner of the limo. I realized this about a minute before we pulled through the school gates. I looked over, and my rampage seized. "S-sorry, guys... I'm... I'm a little... emotional... right now... I'm just... Mad... Oh god... Um... I'm sorry..." I said, looking over at them. They relaxed as the limo pulled to a stop. I took a couple of deep breaths, and then got out. "Ya comin'?" I asked the twins. They got out slowly, even Hikaru looking a little frightened still as we approached the doors. I hooked my arms through theirs, Hikaru on my left and Kaoru on my right, and apologized again before they relaxed all the way and walked through the doors with me. We walked straight to class, and all the way to our back row before separating and sitting down. The teacher began his lesson, but just as he was beginning to teach more modern history, there was a knock on the door, and a girl walked in. She had long, pink hair, and she was wearing a uniform dress cut to her thighs, which was definitely not to code. The sleeves were cut too, to her shoulders.

     "I'm Mocha, hi!" She said, rushing up to the teacher and handing him a note before giving him a hug. The teacher stood motionless, turning white and fading away as she approached the front of the class. She was curvy, and she seemed really nice and out-going as she addressed the class. "Hello! I'm Mocha Akashia, and I was originally from a different school, a secret school, but now I go here! I'm sure we'll all be great friends!" And then she wound her way to the seat next to Kaoru, which had once been occupied by a girl named Water, who had been unable to keep up her grades, and had been moved down a class because of it. Kaoru blushed as she leaned over and asked, "What's your name? You're really cute! I love your hair! What's your twin's name? Who's that girl next to your twin? Why are you blushing so much? Oh! I almost forgot! What's your name?" asked Mocha, looking expectantly at Kaoru. He seemed almost unable to answer, but found an albeit slightly cracked voice long enough to say,

     "I'm Kaoru." and then he looked down at his hands which were folded neatly in his lap. I'd never seen him that flustered.

     "Hello, Kaoru! It's so nice to meet you! What's your twin's name? Who's that girl next to your twin? She's so pretty! Why are you still blushing? Did I ask something inappropriate? I doubt it's the uniform, because the one from my old school was much more revealing... Oh, no... I offended you, didn't I? Oh! I'm such a failure! I'm so sorry!" Mocha seemed to say all in one breath.

     "Oh, no, it's okay. Don't worry, you h-haven't offended. It's nice to meet you too, and my twin is Hikaru. The girl is AJ, and... I guess I'm just blushing... And no, you didn't offend, you're being extremely nice, actually. It's nice to meet you too." Kaoru said, gaining confidence. Even when the teacher was talking, Kaoru openly stared at Mocha, and I figured that at least one problem had been worked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Hey, don't kill me for taking forever to update... I'm at a writer's block. Help? That'd be nice? Thanks for reading, hope you don't mind the integration of another anime... if you don't already know who I integrated, like, which anime, don't look it up, cause you'll hate me or whatever. So... yeah... hope you enjoyed!