The Drama and Insanity of Ouran High School

This is basically a story about a girl dropped into the middle of the OHSHC. She's kind of shy, and gets taken off track easily, but, for some reason, they all seem to like her. She's had some bad things happen, but, life wasn't all bad, she was better, and that was all that mattered when she finally entered Ouran as a Class A student. She's not exactly poor, but she's not rich, either, and honestly, she was running away from someone by going to Ouran. But now, everything is good again.

     And then, she developes feelings for a couple of them, and it plays on her heart strings after one of them, (You have to read to find out who,) kisses her, and the world tumbles over. Suddenly, everything is viewed differently. The teasing, the laughter, everything takes on a new meaning. How will this play out? I guess we all just have to wait and see...

A/N: This may or may not end up only being like, thirteen chapters and kind of short, but... I never really know with what I write anyway. So, let me know in the comment section. Hope you like it. There will not be a Haruhi, and I apologize, but, AJ will be taking her place, and I may base a couple of chapters off of the original episodes, but other things will happen as well. Also, if anyone sees anything that is a copy of someone else's story, or fanfic, or anything of the sort, tell me, because I wouldn't want to take someone else's idea. I'll take it down, and tell that person that I apologize, if you give me the name. Honestly, I don't want to be a bother to anyone, I just want to write. So... read on. Oh, and I apologize for changing the story slightly, but I just wrote and it played out weird. Hope you enjoy!