Chapter 33:

*Aurora's Pov.*

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

"Shut up!" I groaned and shifted a bit.

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

"Shut up!" I got angry.

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

"If you don't stop I will personally slit your throat." I growled. Giggling went on in the background but the sound didn't stop.

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

I shot up from where I was lying down, but a little to fast. Everything that happened in my past, all those horrible memories came back to me. Some that I had never knew happened. I saw a boy, looks to be 13? What is he doing? It looks like i'm in the woods. Its the woods by the park. I looked around but there was tears coming from my face and I looked at the boy and tried to get him off me. Before I could speak he stabbed me. I screamed. I felt a sharp pain from my stomach.

"AURORA!" I looked over to see 7 year old Kyle. Then I blacked out.

"Aurora?" I was brought back to reality by Kyle standing in front of me with his hands on my shoulder.

"Where am I?" I asked as I still heard the annoying beeping then I realized.

"You're at the hospital. You blacked out behind the school and you were crying bloody murder. What happened?" Kyle asked, clear concern in his eyes. I thought for a moment, then looked up at him.

"Who was the boy?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" Kyle asked.

"The boy in the woods. He stabbed me in the stomach and you were there. You were 7 again and then I blacked out." I said very confused and trying to figure out if it was a dream or not. He looked at me with slightly wide eyes.

"You're remembering?" He asked, sounding a little upset about it.

"Remembering what?" I asked a little worried.

"The doctor said you wouldn't be able to remember and you never did. Now you are. What else did you see?" He asked very interested on my weird day dream/nightmare thing.

"I remember a boy, grinning at me and I was in the woods by the park. I looked around and I was crying and screaming. He stabbed me in the stomach and I screamed louder. You yelled my name and I saw a brief look of you as your 7 year old self then I blacked out." I said calmly, obviously confused on what the dream was about though.