Chapter 6:

*Adrianna Pov.*

I read over Aurora's shoulder while she read the note that had just fallen out of her locker. It read...

        Dear Aurora,

                That little play before lunch wasn't very nice, It was ver un-lady like. I will however forgive you if you meet me behind the school tomorrow at 7:00 p.m. If you come and we talk about it, maybe we can make a little agreement. Be there.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Jace.

My eyes widened when i saw Jace's name, this couldn't be good. "Jace? Jace Manning?" I asked curious if it was the same Jace i was thinking of.

"I don't know his last name, all i know is his name is Jace and he's a douche bag." She replied.

She sighed and started getting everything situated in her locker. Normally i would laugh at someone calling Jace a douche but if it's the Jace i'm thinking of this can't be good. I should go with her.

"At least let me go with you tomorrow." i said concerned.

"You can't..." she sighed.

"And why not!?" i whined.

"Because it says... It says to show..." I was confused to what she was getting at.

"How does that answer my question of why I can't go?" i asked.

A huge grin grew on her face wich made me a little afraid of what she was thinking.

"It says that I have to meet him there at 7p.m. tomroow but..." she paused turning the note over. It looked like she was looking to see if there was anymore writing.

"but?" i asked.

"He's so stupid!" She laughed. I got so confused its not funny.

"what?" i asked still trying to catch on.

"You can come! Theres NOTHING saying you can't come! I'll get Kyle to come too. Just in case." and with that she shoved the note in her bag and closed her locker.

"YAY!" I squealed clapping and jumping up and down. i know i seem like a girly girl but if you touch my family or friends, you DIE! Why do you think i'm insane? I smirked at the thought to myself.

"Lets go to the mall" She said smiling and we linked arms and walked out of the school to my car. I was glad me and Aurora are friends,. She's hilarious and fun to be around. I hope were the bestest of friends!

*Kyle's Pov.*

I pulled into the driveway of my house and looked at Brice. He came along because we were gonna do homework together. He had passed out on the way home and i decided to be an evil best friend.

"Were here!" i yelled in his ear. He jumped and hit his head on the car window. I couldn't help myself but laugh like crazy. He shot me a glare and thats when i knew i was in deep shit. I quickly unbuckled myself and opened my car door. Before Brice could open his I slammed my door and locked the car giving him delayed timing so he would have to jiggle the car door handle a few times before it would unlock and let him out. I ran up the steps to my front door and quickly got out my keys. When i got them out i unlicked the front door and turned my head to find that Brice had already opened the door and was getting out. I swung my front door open as fast as i could letting it hit the wall behind it and ran upstairs to Aurora's room where i hid in her closet. Why in Aurora's room you may ask? Well i can't hide in mine, thats to obvious. He wouldn't think twice into coming in Rorry's room, would he?

I looked around Aurora's closet finding boxes that she still hadn't unpacked. She's been here for a month now, I dont know why. I looked closely at a box that said mine and Rorry's names on them. I tried to get to it but stumbled and fell, making a very loud noise. I heard footsteps coming closer to where i was hiding and forgot all about the box. There was someone outside the closet door i could see the shadow underneath the door and instantly started freaking out. The door knob jiggled making me jump and run into another box. I knew i just blew my cover. The door opened revealing Brice...

                                           ---Two hours later/Still Kyle's Pov.---

Me and Brice were sitting on the couch listening to music loudly. Normally my mom would come down and scream at me for listening to it so loudly and for listening to "Three days grace, Skillet, and My Chemical Romance" But she wasn't home. She's on a business trip... Again. I honestly am glad she's not here most of the time because she's a pretty horrible mother. She always brings home random boyfriends and is always judging me on how i dress and act when really she doesn't care what i do as long as i dont get caught or get her in trouble. Theres a good chance she might be moving to 'Lasvegas' and me and Aurora will have the house to ourselves to do whatever we want. She already told us about a week ago she was moving and we would be here alone. Thats the best thing she had told me all summer, other than Aurora was going to be moving back in with us. My thoughts were broken by Brice.

"Earth to Kyle." he said waving his hand in my face.

"Oh, sorry. I was lost in my thoughts." i said turning down the music so I could here him better.

"I hadn't noticed" He said sarcastically and i rolled my eyes.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got out a Dr. Pepper and popped it open closing the fridge behind me. I took a sip and looked at the time. It was 5:43 and Aurora still wasn't home.

"I'm going to call Aurora and see if she's okay." i told Brice as i pulled out my phone. He was using two plastic spoons that were on the table as drumsticks and banging them on the table and chairs. He stopped after I held the phone up to my ear. He started making funny faces at me and I chuckled at his childish ways. He was a great best frind and i'm glad i have him.

"Hello?" Someone spoke through the phone. It sounded like Aurora.

"Hey, Rorry! It's me Kyle. I just wanna see if you're okay and ask when you're getting home?" i asked her.

"Hey Kye! i'm actually on my way, My friend Adrianna is gonna drop me off. Is mom home or did she already leave for her flight to Lasvegas?" She asked.

"She already left and left us A LOT of money to take care of ourselves for the next couple weeks. She wrote on a note that she will send more every couple days." I responded.

"Okay well Adrianna is gonna hangout for a bit." She spoke excitedly.

"haha. okay well when are you gonna get here?" i asked her. I wanted her to be home because it was pretty late and getting dark outside.

"About 5 minutes. Can we order pizza!?" I think she wanted a fun little party for succeeding the first day of school. I smiled.

"Yah, ill call them right now. Ill see you soon. By the way my friend Brice is here. I want you to officially meet him. You know, Actually say hi and introduce yourselves." Brice perked his head up when i said his name and a grin over washed his whole face.

"Okay! Cant wait!" She laughed which made me smile.

"Okay see you soon bye!" I said.

"Haha, see you soon, bye!" she laughed. Then we hung up.

I looked at Brice who was jumping up and down. "I'm making new friends!" He cheered making me roll my eyes and laugh.

"Yup! And it looks like im ordering pizza and me, you, Aurora, and her friend are going to hangout." I said dialing the Domino's pizza.

"Yay! I'll pick out a scary movie for us to watch!" Before i could even open my mouth he was already in the living room picking out a movie.