Chapter 12:

*Aurora's Pov.*

I woke up this morning exhausted as i'll ever be. I opened my eyes and found myself on the living room floor with Brice by my side. Adrianna was on the love seat, Kyle and Starr were passed out on different sides of the couch, and Tanner was in the recliner. I slowly got up, a headache formed behind my right eye and I was in desperate need for Tylenol. I stumbled my way upstairs and into my room. I walked in my bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet grabbing the painkillers i desperately awed for. I pulled out two pills and willed a cup with tap water and took the pills. I stumbled back into my room and fell on my bed. My head hurt, I looked at the time to see it said 5:32. I should wake the others. It's Friday morning and everyone crashed here last night. I closed my eyes just not wanting to et up. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and fall into a deep, deep slumber, but i couldn't. I got up and rushed downstairs.

"Guys, Wake up! We cant be late for school!" I walked around the room shaking them all. Adrianna got up and so did Tanner but the others were out cold. "Come on guys!" I looked at the three deep sleepers and decided to be cruel even though i might get killed for it. I grabbed Tanner and Adrianna's wrists and lead them to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Tanner asked as i pulled out pots and pandas and wooden spoons.

"They wont get up, its their own damn fault. Its time we have some morning fun! Grab a pot and pan or a pot and spoon it doesn't matter, and follow me." I grinned evilly at them and they caught on pretty quick. They each grabbed a pot, pan, or spoon and we walked back in to the living room. "On my count." i whispered and they both nodded. "3. 2. 1. ALARM CLOCKS!" We started banging our equipment together startling Kyle and Starr who stood up so fast they ran into each other and fell back down on the couch. Brice on the other hand, he disappeared faster than you could say 'bad luck'. Me, Adrianna, and Tanner fell to the ground laughing so hard I swear we were going to die! It was just to hilarious! Kyle and Starr stood up looking pretty mad.

"Can I get you some ice?" I asked them slightly chuckling as i knew id be dead before i could even get to school. They looked at us and then at each other, smirks crossed their faces. "Okay, well i'll take that as a RUN!!!!!!!" With that Me Tanner and Adrianna ran upstairs and locked ourselves in my room, not daring to come out.

-------------------------------

Sorry for the freaking short chapter but im at writers block, but i am going to recover after a goodnights sleep :) Thank you!