Chapter 19:

*Aurora's Pov.*

Jace came up from kissing my neck and looked me in the eyes. I was filled with anger and fear. I didn't know what I was going to do. I couldn't call or text anyone because my arms are being held down and I couldn't kick our punch because I couldn't move at all.

"You're afraid" Jace said with an evil grin. I just ignored him and struggled to get out of his grip but failed badly. "Oh fine, be that way." He leaned in and kissed me but I didn't kiss back I tried to resist as much as possible. He pulled away and smiled. "Kiss me back and i'll get off." The smile quickly turned back into a grin. Relief filled my body as he said that.

"Will you leave me alone from now on?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, but I will let you go. For now." The grin got wider. My phone started vibrating. someone was calling me. My brother is probably freaking out! Shit!

"Fine." He smirked and got off of me helping me up off of the ground.

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I was disgusted, I cant believe that this is happening. He leaned in and so did I. My phone went off again but I couldn't grab it or he'll Jace will probably get pissed off. Sorry whoever's calling. Our lips brushed each other and he tightened his grip on me. I think I might throw up. In an instant he backed me into a tree and smashed his lips into mine. Shock and envy filled me but I kissed him back to get it over with. After about 10 seconds I tried pushing him away but he didn't budge. His grip on my waist only got tighter and thats when I got pissed, but i need to be careful around him. Who knows what he'll do, so I just kissed back and waited for him to stop. He took his right hand and took my left hand, placing it around his neck and replacing his arm back around my waist. I took my other arm and put it around his neck and the kissed turned into a make out session. Yes, I am ashamed of myself. He finally pulled away and breathed heavily. I just smirked as he place his forehead against mine.

"Thank you for the kiss Princess." He smiled. Shit! Now its going to be different, I have to tell Kyle.

"Whatever gets me out of here." He rolled his eyes then kissed my neck leading up to my ear. "This years gonna be interesting, dont you think?" He whispered.

He let go of me and backed up. I started to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. God dammit.

"What do you want now?" I growled as I he turned me around.

"Just one last thing." What? Now i'm confused.

"Depends on what it is." I replied.

"You kind of have no choice." I gave him a confusing look and he pulled me into him and kissed me one last time, except this kiss was filled with passion, something I didn't think Jace had. I was in shock but quickly recovered and kissed him back. I dont know why i did that. Shit! He pulled away and smirked. "See ya soon Princess." He whispered and left, leaving me in a daze.

My phone vibrated again and I quickly grabbed it.

"Hello?"

"RORRY!?" Kyle yelled desperately on the phone.

"Yeah, Im so freaking sorry I didn't call, I was in a stuck situation with Jace, But im on my way to the cafe." I heard him sigh.

"He did hurt you did he!?!?" He was flipping out, Poor Kye! Im so sorry!

"No, Only annoyed me." I looked at the direction he had went off in and brought my hand to my lips, still in shock of the passion he put into that kiss.

"Okay well get here soon, You had us worried sick! We were thinking of so many things that could of happened to you it wasn't even funny! I almost called the cops!" I could hear him shaking o the other end of the phone and guilt washed over me.

"On my way, see you in a few." I tried to comfort him but I could still hear shaky breaths.

"Okay, hurry please." I nodded and remembered once again, its not Skype.

"Okay, bye." I hung up and rushed to the cafe.

I know, I know. We have done stupid shit in the past and he wouldn't freak out but thats because he was there with me, we both felt safe. Imagine losing someone you care about so much and they had to leave for 6 years and then you come back and not even a week and they already disappeared. I know he's just afraid of losing me again, like im afraid of losing him. After all he is my twin! Well, were one of those twins who dont look alike, he looked older than me but he wasn't, we were the same age and we have a very strong connection. I would die if anything happened to him. I'd fall into a deep depression again and do god knows what. If it wasn't for Kyle you could call me a hooker on drugs. Yeah, I was a wreck and he doesn't know it, Kyle thinks life there was just boring, but it wasn't just boring it was hell. I'll never tell him that, it would kill him inside, He would think he could've done something to help but in reality he couldn't at all, unless he could've convinced my dad to move us back with them or give our mom full custody of us theres nothing he could've done. I'm glad i'm here and the past is in the past. Its over now and i'm better.