Chapter 30:

*Kyle's Pov.*

When we parked Aurora jumped out of the car and ran inside the house as if the car were about to explode. I looked at everyone in confusion and they shrugged.

"I think she's upset about the whole Ryder thing." I sighed.

"Speaking of Ryder, why do you hate him so much?" Starr asked me with curiosity written all over her face. I sighed then looked back at the wondering girls.

"Lets go inside, get comfortable, order pizza and i'll tell you a little story that explains why i hate that Ryder kid. Deal?" I asked and they nodded.

"Why did you and Brice glare though? Do you already know the story?" Adrianna asked Tanner. He shrugged.

"We have been told a few things about him and Aurora and I honestly cant explain it. Just wait for him to tell the story." He replied. We grabbed all our stuff and went inside. I took out my phone and called the pizza place and ordered what we all wanted. As soon as I was done with that the girls pulled me into the living room and we all sat down and got comfortable.

"Well, Ryder and Aurora met when she was 7 years old. Ryder was a new kid to our school and everyone made fun of him. Me and Aurora excepted him quickly though. Well, Rorry did. She saw him one day eating lunch all by himself…

-----------Flash back------------

The bell just rang signaling us to get our backpacks and head in line to our class. Me and Aurora were hanging out with a group of "friends." We thought of them more as equaintences. We NEVER let anyone in. We never shared our secrets with anyone or tell them what were really feeling, we just laughed and made jokes. There was a new kid in the line and everyone made fun of him for his glasses and dorky haircut and style. He had the skater boy look with the bieber hair do. Aurora also noticed because she looked at him with sorrowful eyes as the rude kids called him "Dirty bieber." because of the way he looked. Aurora and I shrugged it off and hoped for the best for him and continued to chat and crack up with the people around us.

Lunch came around and me and Rorry sat with the huge group of kids who were bragging on what they would get to do that summer that was about 4 and a half months away. Aurora tapped on my shoulder and I looked at her as she pointed to the new kid who sat at the end of the table, alone.

"Should we go sit with him? He looks upset." Aurora said. I looked at him and something about him gave me a horrible feeling in my gut. I should say no but I didn't want to be upset about it or get mad at me.

"Yeah." I said. We picked up or lunches, said our goodbyes and walked to the end to the table where the new kid was sitting.

"Can we sit with you?" Rorry asked politely and he looked at us a bit confused but slowly nodded. We sat down and tried our best to start conversations with him. Around the middle of lunch it worked. I was a little quieter than usual and Rorry seemed to noticed. She gave me a concerned look and I just smiled showing her I was okay. I could tell she didn't believe me but she shrugged it off. I was to busy studying this guy, his names Ryder and something throws me off about him. Finally the bell rang signaling that lunch was over and our teacher came for us to take us back to class.