Chapter 2:

Kyle Pov.

I saw how nervous Aurora was and it made me feel bad inside for her. I wonder what i can do that will make her feel better. Rorry is an amazing girl and i was so happy that she moved in with me and our mom. Now you might wonder, Were we upset about our father's passing? id rather not answer that. ill just say that i'll survive.

I remembered that music always calmed Rorry and always put a smile on her face. I grabbed my phone and hooked it up to the radio and played Never too late by Three Days Grace. Once she heard the song i could tell she knew what i was doing and i know she was starting to feel better. That makes me feel better.

        *Aurora Pov.*

I knew what Kyle was trying to do when he put on Never too late by Three Days Grace. I'm really lucky to have a brother like hm to watch over me. He's honestly the only one i have ever trusted with all my heart. i never thought twice about telling him a secret of mine, I only got advice from him and he's never let me down. He always does what he can to make me laugh and to include me in things and i could always count on him when there was an awkward silence.

Kyle rolled down the windows and turned up the music and sang along. Every time we stopped at a red light he would start dancing like a crazy man and it made me laugh. I joined in with him and we both acted like crazy people because thats how awesome we are. I really missed Kyle and i don't know how i made it the 6 years without him. To be honest, i fell in a deep depression when i was separated from Kyle at the age of 8. My dad wasn't really the kind type. he always had girlfriends over and i always locked myself in my room when... Kyle then brought me back to reality.

"You leaving me hanging?" he asked and chuckled. "Dont leave me again. Especially for 6 years. Your'e permanently staying near now" i knew he was trying to make me laugh so i gave it to him. He knew it was fake. Kye always knew if i was lying or faking or if something was up. How? i honestly dont know, i guess it's some sibling thing because i could tell if he was lying or faking too. I was never as good as he was though.

Further up the road i saw a school. i started to get nervous again. I was breathing deep breaths in and out. When Kyle parked he rolled up the windows and looked at me. He saw as i was getting more nervous than i had before. He grabbed my hand and held it close to his heart. "I'm always here for you, Don't be nervous, Im positive you'll make friends in no time at all!" He said very expressive on the last part. He smiled at me and i smiled back. Kyle got out of the car with his back back, came around and opened the passenger door for me, i could feel something was going to happen today, i could feel it in my gut. I decided to ignore the feeling and realized Kyle had been trying to get my attention.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really nervous right now. i can't help it." i apologized.

"Ha ha. i hadn't noticed" he replied sarcastically making me laugh.

He held out his hand to me "Shall we?" he asked with a smile. I smiled back and took his hand and he lead me out of the passengers seat. He closed and locked his car and we made our way up to the office for my schedule.

He stopped me at the entrance of the school and spoke "i was going to wait to see how you did today before i gave you this so you would know that you'll be okay but i guess since your'e really nervous now ill give it to you. First lets move out of the way of the doors before we get hit" he smirked trying to make me laugh again and it worked. His smirk was just to funny. We walked to the side where there was grass and he pulled out this square box with a bow and letter on it. "I got you this after you moved in because i had a feeling you might need it. I know your'e brave but i want you to feel safe." He then handed me the box and wanted me to to open it but i opened the letter first.

        "Dear Aurora,

                        Your'e my amazing little sister,

                        My best friend,

                        Your'e an angel that guides them through their worst,

                        You've been BRAVE,

                        Your'e BRIGHT

                        Your'e an OUTSTANDING person

                        I just want you to be safe, know that i'll always be here for you.

                        My gift will connect us forever, As the siblings/best friends we are.

                        No matter how much we bicker and fight and tease and prank and torment each other. I'll always be here for you.

                                                                                                                        Love,

                                                                                                                                 Kyle."

Tears came to my eyes and I smiled at Kyle and he smiled back eager for me to open the box. I opened it to find a beautiful charm bracelet with an infinity sign. All around the Infinity sign there was writing.

It said "Rorry and Kye Born 2 Raise He77! Forever The Hell Twins and Forever Connected."

You're probably confused why it's He77 instead of Hell. Well 77 is our favorite number of all time. When we were younger we weren't allowed to say hell so instead we said he 77. Haha. We liked to find loop wholes all the time. Still do!

 I smiled and tears slipped down my face and i hugged him. He smiled at me when we pulled away and he wiped away all of my happy tears. It didn't look like I had been crying, thank god. Or at least thats what Kyle told me. I put on the bracelet and put it on. I looked up at him still smiling, He was the best brother ever!

Right then Kyle took out a chain from around his neck and pulled from out of his shirt. He had an identical one.

"Together forever sistah!" He said in a girly way with one hand on his hip and the other up to his head where his wrist was slightly bent back. We both laughed and he hid the chain back in his shirt where it would be safe.

We looked at the time and realized we only had a half an hour left to get my schedule and find my classes.