Chapter 29:

*Aurora's Pov.*

All 6 of us were in one car and sadly I was next to Brice. Everyone was talking but me and him. We were on our phones and I see Brice glance at me a couple times out of the corner of my eye. We made a sharp right turn and I fell onto Brice. Once we were at steady I looked up and saw him looking at me with sad eyes.

"Sorry." I whispered and got back in my space.

"Me too." I heard him whisper back, and it kind of broke my heart. He didn't take his eyes off of me the rest of the car ride. It was so embarrassing! I cant believe I fell on him. I mentally slapped myself which I plan on doing physically later.

Once we got there we all hopped out of the car and headed to the entrance. A man stood behind the ticket booth and he told us our options.

"Hello, Welcome to the Haunted amusement park! How many tickets would you like? Or would you like the special?" He asked.

"Whats the special?" Kyle quizzed.

"The special is buy wristbands. They cost 30 bucks each and they last you the whole night to go on what ever ride you want or through whatever haunted house you want. The only thing they dont work on is the food court and booths." He answered.

"We'll take the special." Kyle smiled.

"Okay, How many?" The man asked Kyle.

"Six please."

"Alright that will be 180 dollars please." The man smiled. I held in a laugh and backed up a bit behind everyone. Tanner looked at me with a confused look.

"What?" He whispered to me. In the corner of my eye I saw Brice staring at me. What the hell?

"The man smiled after saying the amount of the money. I thought it was funny when he smiled about it." I giggled. Tanner grinned and shook his head.

"You're so weird." He said.

"Have you met you!?" I whispered/yelled. I was laughing. He shook his head and turned to Brice.

"Brice, Who's more weird? Me or Rorry?" He asked. I grinned and put bunny ears on him.

"Yeah, Who's more weird, me or the one with the crazy ears?" I wiggled my two fingers that were placed as bunny ears at his head and Tanner smirked and looked at me.

"Sorry but i think im to young." I gave him a confused look and he chuckled.

 "When you give someone the bunny ears you're asking them to marry you." I gasped and moved my hands away. Brice shook his head and walked away. Honestly, I dont know what his problem with me was. I know he hates me, I heard him practically yell it to Kyle outback that one night, but did he really have to be such a jerk!? my thoughts were being interrupted by Kyle putting a wristband on me and pushing me towards the amusement park doors.