Chapter 28:

*Aurora's Pov.*

I got home at 10:28 to find my friends all passed out. It was so cute, Kyle held Starr in his arms as they slept on the couch, Tanner on the love seat and Adrianna in the recliner. I smiled at them and ran upstairs. I was walking down the hall when I saw a red substance on the floor. It had came from the bathroom. I carefully opened the bathroom door to see no one was in there. I got a little confused and looked back at the red substance on the floor, I saw as it lead to Kyle's room. My eyes widened and I slowly made my way to Kyle's room. When I reach reached the door I grabbed the handle and my stomach turned. I slowly turned the doorknob and heard it click, telling me it was fully turned. I very slowly opened the door and got ready to attack just in case someone was going to attack me. I opened the door enough to see Brice, shaking and looking at my brother's old pictures of me and him. I opened the door the rest of the way and it made a quiet screech sound, but it was loud enough for him to hear. He quickly turned his head my way and stopped. He just stared at me with what seemed like shock. Defiantly shock.

"What are you doing?" I asked him softly.

"I had a little uh, incident, and Kyle brought me in here to rest, but I couldn't sleep." he whispered quietly while looking away from me.

"Oh, okay." I whispered and left. I didn't know what he meant by incident but right now I didn't care. I wanted to just sleep. I climbed into my bed and didn't bother to think about changing into PJ's, I just fell on my bed and passed out.

-------Next morning-------

I woke up and felt someone petting my hair. I quickly sat up and looked behind me to find Kyle. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Good morning." He whispered as a tear slipped down his face. I gave him a worried expression.

"Uh, Good morning, Whats wrong Kye?" I asked and fully faced him.

"Nothing, I was just scared last night. I was afraid you got hurt or you left." he spoke softly and smiled a small smile.

"I would never leave you!" I smiled back. I pulled him in a hug and he hugged back, I let go and walked to my closet, as I did so I heard Kyle mumble something that I could tell he didn't think I heard. He had said 'You did before.' Confusion filled me. Then I realized, when dad took me. I had no choice in that and he knows it, so it has to be something else besides that. He would never blame me for that, but when did I ever leave him? I shrugged it off and roamed through my closet and grabbed some clothes for today. Once I picked out a nice outfit I walked out of my closet to see that Kyle wasn't there no more. I shrugged it off again and ran into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and hopped in, I did my business and got out. Once I dried off I got changed into this: (Punk Rocker!) I looked in the mirror pleased with my choice and ran out of my room. I ran downstairs to find all of my 5, well technically 4 best friends.

"Hey-o Boy and girl-o's!" I yelled. They all laughed at my ridiculous ways. I smirked at them and walked backwards out of  the room.